Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to light a bowl with no lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Korey1919, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Yeah. This section gets worse everyday. :|

2. wtf? why do bic lighters cost me like $1.89? and i lose my lighter all the damn time. damn nj.

3. light a skewer with the stove, light a candel, and use the candel to relight the skewer as needed. i mean obviously you'd rather have a lighter but it works well, corners the bowl fine

4. Use matches? lol

5. just wait until you can find a dollar or 2 and go to the store and buy a cheap lighter lol. you shouldn't have to go through that much trouble. or go meet up with a friend who has a lighter and smoke with them so you can use their lighter.

or, you could try doing a "solar hit" outside or next to a window if there's a lot of sun; use a magnifying glass and you should be able to like "concentrate" the sun so to speak on a spot in the bowl and it will light it for you. I've never done this but it looks cool and it's the most natural way to light your bowl.:)

6. Turn the oven on, insert head.

jk, there's plenty of ways man, this isn't really thread worthy.

7. Toothpick and toaster...

8. i was hoping to be first to say toaster!!!!!!damn!;)

at least have some fun with the kids,before they get the boot?:devious:;):bongin::bolt:

9. we get lighters 3 for a dollar.

10. I thought stoners were suppose to be reasourceful in this area, use a soildering iron or if you smoke you can use the cherry from your cigarette. You can also use the toaster or if you have a gas stove you can use that too. Just be creative and you'll get the job done. I actually use the soildering iron all the time for my bong.

11. But how would he have light the smoke 0.o
    You can light your stove, take a stick and light it on fire then smoke your bowls with that flaming stick

12. knife and stove

13. Eat a shitload of Taco Bell, wait two hours, light bowl with burning diarrhea.
    Success.

14. Two words: solar hits. :hello:

15. Roll a joint so you only have to light it once,

with matches, sticks, stove etc.

Or just hotbox your room with propane, light a match

I assure you, at lease the bowl will be lit:devious:

16. Like others have said, stoves and toasters work if you are at home.

The most resourceful I've been was while I was at a garage that I rent. I had no lighter but I did have a propane torch. The thing is that you need a lighter or some other form of flame to light the torch. I looked around and found an old busted propane space heater that still had a working pilot (the thing that makes the spark.) I took a paper towel and shoved it into the heater near the pilot. Then, I opened the valve on the torch and let it leak propane gas around the paper towel for around 10 seconds. Then I hit the pilot and the gas exploded which lit the paper towel. After the paper towel was lit, I used that flame to light the propane torch which I used to take a couple bong rips. Nothing better than stoner ingenuity. :smoke:

17. Well it looks like if you can't masturbate furiously, then you're fucked my man.

18. this is equivalent to asking, "How do I make fire?"

19. I just took a shit! How do I wipe my ass? Please guys, I need help here ASAP!

20. Take ur elbow and wipe it. Could you imagine wiping your ass your elbow. Please try!!

go buy a bic or take a free one ;)