Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. #8201 Freshfed, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011

LOL they dont, it's called Thai stick, really shit wild weed, they tie it with sting to dry it together, compact it into a square container and when its fully dry it just retains that shape... smoke tastes of burning wood, slight coconut and gingery spices... not good and the high is almost non-existent (weak land race, seeded to fuk... no wonder) although very cheap usually!
    it is so bad!
    [​IMG]
    to my shock they actually sell this in some amsterdam coffeeshops for total noobs that they don't want passing out lol

2. #8202 deacon, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    well..i'll be do they have professional tie er's..where do they get the sticks:confused_2:

3. bamboo... and use hemp as the ties... 'rasta-hairs' apparently.

this is it after cutting down and trim... notice the lack of proper bud lol[​IMG]
    :smoke:

4. I cant say I have ever seen anything like that before. Are there trichs?

5. Smoking 2 types of dank no name.

I'd have images, but ya know, a mans fried :smoking:

6. tiny tiny ones but nothing like the genetically enhanced ones we get these days haha. it is crap stuff IMO, but I hold taste as a priority so maybe just my view!

7. Definitely looks interesting. Haha.

8. #8208 VTX1800, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We use to get that shit when I was in Okinowa, back in the 70 s it's all good.

9. haha wouldnt you rather just not smoke? that shit looks terrible

10. Some L.A. Confidential

[​IMG]

11. #8211 VTX1800, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya gotta smoke what ya got.

12. a dedicated stoner :smoke: haha

13. QFT and beside Thai sticks are not bad. I actually came across some thai sticks a few weeks ago. Don't real thai sticks get soaked in cannabis oil as well. They are usually very potent.:smoke:

14. when i first saw em in the 70's they were just sensi bud tied on a stick...but to us it was exotic compared to our seeded bud ..:smoke:

15. Hm interesting I feel everyones definition of them are different. To my understanding the original thai sticks of the 70's were seedless sativa nug on a stick or stem and tied with fibers from the plant. Also then most of the time dipped into hash oil. At least thats what I've seen.It was an oldschool head that had them.:smoke::smoke:

16. [​IMG]
    Recent Harvest

17. Master Kush

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Headband

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. QWISO run of hermied OG Kush - not bud though, just leaf. Im picking seed and smoking the he/she as shes so bloody good! Hope your 18 goes better than mine deac, I got AHEM Headband:eek: Sour Kush or whatever you wanna call it for next time round.

Enjoy! Oh its 3.7g and the red colour comes from leaf matter from an old LA woman (grown in winter) which got in my pyrex. Makes it look funky me thinks :cool::smoke:

Attached Files:

19. nice..im gettin' ready ta sample this particular bud of my own head band:hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Whats your headband mate? Real one or RP?