Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Been smoking on A LOT of Green crack, Purple Kush and OG budders. Also with that I just started smoking Cinderella 99 which is Jack Herer X Shiva Skunk. This is the first time I smoked Cinderella 99 and this strain is pretty high on my list of sativa hybrids. I also have a heavy skywalker OG for my pain. DEACON your pics will be up tonight. I'm staring at the tube as I type this.

SKYWALKER OG
    [​IMG]

C99 aka Cinderella 99 aka Cindy 99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Just smoked some Jack Herer.........................Goodnight!!!!

3. its all good...i got gifted some brothers grimm c99f4's..which have been passed on to a killa grower to get some seeds outta....hear its near holy grail among sativa highs and a fast finisher...thats one thing that sets them apart..looks super dank...green crack bho...get ya edgy like the buds:smoke:

4. hell yea deac, gotta love them intense sativa highs... like i got right now from this Blue Crack bowl... still feel very sedated as well :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Some Lemon Kush and "God's Bud" Tonight, went to another dispensary and had to try those two, well there were a lot of things I wanted to see how they affected me but oh well, in due time I will.

Picked up a couple of clones. White Rhino and Afghan Goo. Really no clue what I'm doing, going to fuck up this first grow. Still not transplanted but will do so first thing tomorrow. i assumed pots were here at the house and that my land lord would have nutrients and soil but she does not. And I'm not just going to stick them in the horse manure.

I really hope at least one of them produces something, I am getting the money together for a proper grow however.

6. [​IMG]
    its called x- something i forgot lol.

7. I couldn't decide on which to smoke, but ended up smoking bud of "Mr. Nice" in the 1st picture.

[​IMG]

Master K.

[​IMG]

This is some Blue dream and Island sweet skunk. The ISS is the best of the four.

[​IMG]

More MK

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. colorado cough
    [​IMG]

9. Some dank! :smoke:

[​IMG]

loljk

10. Im boring... Just smoking on some of my Lemon Skunk that is curing up nicely...

11. When ya'll say a lot you mean like 3+ g right??? I mean not to be a dick but blazin fat is at least 1.5 g ?? But yea gettin a half oz monday, excited for some new batch liked white rhino a lot tho

12. Havin a late night watchin some tv and writing an essay. Smoked my last bowl and still feelin stoney, damn i haven't stayed up this late in a while. Cant wait to go to the beach 2moro. :D

13. 3G would last me like 5-7days lol, I smoke spliff's tho rather than straight, so lasts me longer. :smoke:

14. it annoys me how you lot take having nice bud for granted, The only good stuff I can get, ever, is my own grown, pfft, if I had some lemon skunk (and that is some tasty fkn shit), the word boring wouldn't enter my head! lol:smoke:

15. very interesting article .thx for post.

16. Ok folks I'm looking to pick up some beans soon for my next round and would like to get an US favourite... So which are the TASTIEST strains you guys have as top?

17. #8198 deacon, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    they all look great..how ya roastin' em:wave:

so it make ya hack or what:confused_2:

what are the long skinny things and all the litttle round things:confused_2:

hey russy...how ya like the skunk overall...decent yeild..nice nuggs:confused_2:

lets see what ya come up with...lotta blades here like the rhino;)

where ya goin'....here their dying to get onto LI beaches:eek:i didn't go there..did i:rolleyes:

us lot:eek:this is the usa baby...we never do things alike...thats what makes this a great country and is fuckin' us up da ass at the same time:rolleyes:russy usually have a bowl stuffed with dank..kief..oils and concentraits..so its a relative term to call his bowl boring...and when ya grow it ya never take it for granted;)

:confused_2:what

dr greenthumb endless sky:smoke:

well..another beauty here today toppin' out at about 90...full on sun...things gettin' ripe outside...transplanting red cherry berry today into 3 gal smarties ta get em beastly for scrog...hate havin' an empty scrog..and my strain testin' for the breeders...final flush on the headband..lots of bong rips...just kickin' and lovin' life...downloaded a shitload of horrible pics last night:D..so..insolence will be punished swiftly and painfully:D

:bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking::hippie:

19. stalks and seeds:eek:...so thats what they look like:cool:how do they get it ta grow square like that