Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. grape swisher

2. Got some nice buds last night ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454946541.490970.jpg

And then this showed up this morning ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454946631.654779.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454946643.887111.jpg

And it's my day off I think it's a act of God! Happy smoking I'm getting blazed !

3. I went to illadelphs website and looked at there authorized dealers in Canada and one place was called thejoint ordered it from them.

4. It's my Friday, so I'm planning on burning through a whole oz of Alaskan Thunder Fuck I won in a poker game because...fuck it!!![​IMG]

5. Pineapple Super Silver Haze,

Attached Files:

6. #50967 Mcjr450, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Some freshly picked Cheese Wreck dried out and ready for the jar. Man she's tasty with a Jack Herer spice and undertones of berrys. Smells like a mixed berry cheese cake.. Lol Uplifting high great for in the morn before work.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Got a little to high last night and forgot to post this blunt I rolled, cheers!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455042846.870769.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455042855.689830.jpg
    Kiefed up in honor of gusenator:)

8. #50969 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Blitzed off this Cracker Jack (GC x JH), tested 27.8%
    It doesn't have much flavor after the first hit but the effects make up for it. :smoking: some fine looking buds the last few pages.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. no way you use an iphone for this.

10. :lol: I do, iPhone 5c. For the close up I stick this in front of the lens.
    [​IMG]

11. well that takes some good skills to do that :D

12. A steady ninja hand.

13. Just picked up some AK-47...I was feeling it before the second rip!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Vaped some hash last night. I thought I posted here guess I was to high to realize I posted it in the "rate the bud shot above you" thread.

Attached Files:

15. I just copped this quarter of Tangie. Same as the stuff I had the other day. It is in a jar.

16. here it is. I just had some wax.

Attached Files:

17. something dangerous..
    sour diesel with keif and a little golden shatter to top it all off
    [​IMG]

18. #50980 BubbaKush523, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Smokin on some sour. Managed to get a decent amount of keif from about a .4

Attached Files: