Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. procedding to ripp some of the muty bud...lots of red hairs.....if i start writing the aboriginese pop and whistle shit you'll know its good..lmfao:eek:peace deacon...i'm trapped in the curing jar forum:cool:

2. Great thread man, your high rambles are a fun read.:D About to rip some no name now that this thread has me in the mood. No pics though unfortunately.

3. hey bro...welcome aboard...now they shuttled my thread off to the black hole og gc...lol....didnt even know there was a curing jar forum:eek:..i dont wander much from the growing ever since i went lookin around and found a thread....do you pull the twins out too while you piss:eek::eek::eek:....im frikkin old and never thought about it..was afraid i'd find one...hey ladies...do you wipe back to front:eek::eek:..so i stay on growin..bong ripp the big mutant tonight 5 rips...im toast..come on back:wave:...send your pasl....we need some fun shit:hello::hello:plus reps for showin up..peace deacon

• Like Like x 1
  4. hey there ho there high:smoking: there...wheres a ho:eek:....tonight i will be seeing how many bong rips it takes to get to the chewy center of a lolliebud

[​IMG]

that be me with said lolliebuds:rolleyes:...and if i dont say so...i've got quite a sack on me tooooo...there be my trusty thrift shop glass gear...$6 and kick like a mule...the two larger buds were each about 2 1/2 zipps each:eek::hello::pmiddle bag is middle buds...not to be mistakin' for little or piddle budds..last night 5 rips got me speakin aboriginise pop and whistle...tonight i'm gonna hit it till i yodel:bongin::bongin::bongin:..like the bricola guy with the biggest pipe in the world..seen that one:confused: im at 3 and counting....still at 3 and counting.....so i'm a gonna flash the bud signal up onto the clouds and see what kinda perverts...misfits...oddballs..reprobates...and general useless turds come visit tonight...then...when all my family is here:eek: im gonna prowl the forums for some guest stars....ok..ok..i know some of you guys are sportin' wood at the thought of so much hijinks and hillarity....but once the blood returns to your other head..come on in...say what your roastin..and anything on your mind......but not like gay butt sex or snortin' rotten cottage cheese thru a straw...cool stuff...so if ya can find your way to the nether-taint of the gc universe:eek:come on in and stay high:wave:...else i gotta amuse myself...not that i cant...mind ya:smoking:peace deacon

5. just some mids, $20 for an 1/8 but i swear by this shit. my tolerance is high as hell, and this stuff knocks me out.

6. Nuffin tonight :( I ran out this morning and have no friends comming over until friday.

I usually get amazing mid prices but Im all out of $ since I had to invest on a new portable AC unit and dehu. Lightning storm fried them nice.

I get free dank buds when friends come over but thats when their ova!

7. blah...blah....blah...all this guy does is talk:eek:...lol....thanks bro......for the comment and stoppin by....ya must be lost ta find this post..can i direct ya somewhere:) lol.....yeah...its pretty good..not sure of strain....not cured yet.....so it taste a little bunky goin in.... you ever smell moth balls?????aint easy ta get their little legs apart ....huh:hello:...oldie but goodie......i kill me...i detect a mild ambrosia of cedar and a slight touch of carp ass:eek:i would surmise....but comin' out it taste like the old skool red hash i used ta get.....and it gets ya ripped...ya'll come back now...hear:smoking:deacon

8. if indeed you are of the fairer sex...i apologise for my crudeness:p...however...it will not stop:p........if thats just a cover....kewl...any way..glad ya dropped by and i been smokin the same as you for about 20 frikkin' years till i got smart...yeah...im a quick learner....do ya got a run goin?...if so what..if not why...inquiring minds want to know:wave:drop by any time:smoking:as long as ya like the buzz its all good with me...mids worked for 20 year...just took more:hello:

9. haha yeah man, when i stop feeling the high as much i just look for some new, different bud, still mids but, you know, variety. Oh and yeah, im a chick. no cover. x]

10. man..they gotta leave ya some buds bro.....i always gotta get some of this nasty blood outta my thc stream:eek:;)...word dat...im gamin' now on lost planet 2 and my new fave borderlands for xbox 360...just too rude and lp2 kicks ass on the first one...halo reach or what ever soon bro.......damn...this guy knows everything.....except how to spellll:hello:soory guys...its called decbonics...so get some buds and stop back...straight people wandering in here......wheres the frikkin bouncer....just bustin chops bro....swing thru any time...buds or no:smoking:peace deacon...you got renters or homeowners insurance...might get a few bucks back

• Like Like x 1
  11. well then im honored...and welcome....my hook up started gettin shakey and i been with him 20 year...so im an old fart....early 50's:(..ouch..but still 18 in my head:hello:and i look like a cop i guess so a new hook up woulda been tough...know what ya mean by changin' up...i sure works...glad ya stopped by.....come back soon......pretty ladies always attract folks:wave:peace deacon

12. #33 HipHopFiend, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    Super Lemon Haze from Acme Smoke, Jack Herer from Rocky Mountain Herbal and some beautiful blonde hash from Tree of Life.

[soco]

13. the hiphopster is in da house......welcome bro...im gonna have ta crackk the vip room for the gear your runnin'''hats off...i'd ask...how the buzz....but that would be pretty fuckin' dumb:eek:welcome..just tryin' ta kick this bitch in da ass and get her off the ground..you grow that or other methods...what gear ya usin' pipe......vape...hash on a needle under a glass...that was my ass back in the...well just back there..shitty way to smoke hash....i remember my best bud wayne and me hooked on some napal temple fingers they callec en.....shaped like a stiffy...with a white swirl running from the center..the story was they rolled the hash out flat then sprinkled opium on it and rolled it up....dont know about all that but do know the shit was right.....anyhow.....my buddy wayne took a big old hit...tried to hold it by covering his nose and mouth...and proceeded to blow out both frikkin' eardrums......had some kinda funk drippin' out...he said huh alot after that...ahhhh the things we hold close to our hearts...drop by any time brochacho....peace deacon:smoking:

14. I'm just smoking the usual dirtweed schwag that I grow.

15. im using a spoon and a little 14 inch bong. im loving the salad bowls....jack herer then lemon haze then a generous helping of hash

16. #37 HipHopFiend, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    talking about the schwaggyness in your sig? :cool: just kidding it looks amazing.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

17. Just had an eighth of some dank sour diesel delivered to my house. 2 chilum packs in atm, pretty baked :smoking:

18. we are graced........be nice guys ...i prob moved in on his thread...not the same league though........glad to have ya bro.....have admired your grows while lurking.....just planted some barneys gear and mandala..hashberry and 8 mile high....you run hashberry...hashplant???...i seen your swag....it makes your cornia sport wood....be gentle....we are just nooobs...just kiddin' bro....love your runs...would ya suggest a favorite stain and breeder for us all.....what is the no 1 thing you would tell someone thinkin' of starting a grow....the big dawgs come in...i work em for ya guys:hello:come on by any time and i for sure am gonna check your thread ...peace deacon:wave:

19. whats this world coming too...i used ta have to look for buds...now its delivered like pizza.....too cool...welcome...mind if i ask $..80?......chilum...that brings back the old colombo red bud days in miami...that shit was a lung buster anyway ...but put it in a chilum............there was spit and snot flyin..red eyes....but fucked up to seein' stars:hello:thanks for the drop in and provoking those old memories...stop by anytime now ya know where we're at...peace deacon