How Much Liquor Dose it take

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DutchMastaKila, Aug 20, 2010.

1. My only input....

:wave:

2. Only time I ever blacked out was off a pint of henny and a 40. I drank this in about 30 to 45 minutes though

3. #44 ixBeachbumxi, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010

7 shots in hour? you "start to feel it"? ok tank.

u feel drunk at 9-10 but after just one more your praying to the porcelain gods..?

I SMELL BULLSHIT.

but ya, to answer your question. at 5 beers im feeling drunk. Not stumbling and yelling across the room to my friends, but i mean...kinda wobblin and feelin pretty fuckin dandy. As for blacking out...well...i dont know. Ive never reached that point. The most i've ever put down was 13 beers and maybe 4 shots over the course of 4 hrs (drinking games). I was fucked up and stumbling but i never blacked out..or puked for that matter. Im pretty good about that. Only time i puke from drinking is if i have like 10+ beers in one night cause the next day my stomach fucking kills and i force myself to throw up so i feel better.

4. i never even blacked out b4

5. You probably have. And if that's the case, you don't know there's different types of black outs.

6. I didnt know I blacked out until my mom told me how crazy I was acting, and i didnt know what she was talking about

ive also passed out outside a party on the side of these apartments, I went out side to puke and laid down in the grass and closed my eye for what seemed like a min and 2 hours later i woke up and my friends were looking for me

7. about a 1/4 of a gallon lol

8. So... how much is a "Liquor Dose" haha.

On the note of blackouts, Of course you don't know if you've blacked out or not, its not like your sitting there drunk and you think "I blacked out"

The only way you'll know is the next morning you hear about something you did that you have no recollection of or doesnt sound like something you'd do.

9. i've drank a fifth of smirnoff and not blacked out, but there have been other times i drank half a fifth or a couple 4 loko's and im done....during my highschool days i could kill a fifth in a night no prob. 2 years outa high school and now i get faded off 6 beers. haha :smoking:

10. qft all that except the part about g beers. My tolerance hasnt changed.:D

11. The last time I straight up blacked out was after 23 shots of Capt, some really cheap vodka, and the Kracken, which is black spiced rum.

12. I can honestly say that I've never blacked out from alcohol or bud.
    I don't drink a whole lot, and when i toke, i generally pass out after we're ALL done toking.

13. You ass. LOL

14. After I graduated I used to party every other night. My friends and I would get wasted. We probably partied that hard for about 2 months. In that time i probably blacked out 15+ times. I'd say after about 10-12 shots in under an hour will get me feeling real good. Add maybe 5 more shots and I'm done. My friends told me that I would keep drinking and even take the bottle and start chugging it but I don't remember any of it, just have the pictures to remember it by.

15. Black out? a little under a fifth of vodka will do it for me.