Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Salicylic acid for hair tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlgpro, Aug 18, 2010.

1. hey gc. i have a hair follicle drug test coming up in about 2 weeks. i will have been clean for about 2 1/3 months, but i want to do everything i can to test negative. i've seen people talking about using shampoos that contain salicylic acid.

i checked and i have some face wash that contains 2% salicylic acid. what exactly does this acid do to the hair? and is it worth using?

thanks gc.

2. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/36557-offical-how-pass-dt.html

3. Salicylic Acid is used in dandruff shampoos :p

Source: I used to(and stilll occasionally do) use it.

4. Are you saying salycic acid works? Hair test in a week for Meth, Where can you buy shampoos? Can you use straight 2% salycic acid?

Thanks for your help.