Christwire.org blurb about Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by trc32, Aug 17, 2010.

1. You have been trolled...

Welcome to the internet.

2. Why can't anyone see that this website is SATIRICAL????

3. Are you even TRYING to read the other posts? For fuck's sake, pay attention.

4. Because they're lazy unmotivated stoners?

OR

nope. that's it.

5. Now that's just taking it too far...

6. I wish i could get a roll of toilet paper that has that paragraph on it, i can't believe the dumb things that people say when they are completely ignorant and wrong

7. #27 Visa Accepted, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    hahahahah thanks for the site it's awesome.

Is My Husband GAY? | ChristWire

READ THAT LMAO.
    ) Looks at other men in a flirtatious way
    When you're out in public, does he spend too much time looking at other men? Is he fond of winking at people? Does he get visibly upset when someone does not return a compliment about his physical appearance?

3) Feigning attention in church and prayer groups
    Have you noticed a lack of interest in spiritual issues? Does it ever seem as if he's just using church as an excuse to spend time around young men? Does he volunteer to mentor in all-male groups?

4) Overly fastidious about his appearance and the home
    Natural men have a certain amount of grit about them. They sweat and they smell. Homosexuals often abhor this sort of thing and will also be incredibly particular about the cleanliness of the home. Does your man tweeze his eyebrows, trim his pubic hairs or use face moisturizers? Is he picky about brand name shampoos? Does he spend more time getting ready for a night out than you do?

5) Gym membership but no interest in sports
    Gay men use the gym as a place to socialize and to have secret liaisons in the bathrooms. They like to work out their bodies without the competition of sports play. Afterward, they use the showers and steam rooms to engage in sexual activity beyond the prying eyes of women. If your man returns from the gym too exhausted to talk or have sex, that is a worrisome sign.

lol this stuff is halarious.
    read the other articles to, this is to be laughed at not taken seriously.

8. This website is satire. Like the Onion, but even more thin-veiled in its facetiousness.