Girls:would u let a girl-friend go down on u?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Yes if shes good-looking. I would prefer it if I didn't know her, or if she were really more my boyfirends friend then my own, but yes.

I need more (attractive) female friends willing to join in a threesome.

2. #42 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is that the wrestling shit lol?

3. #43 High Thoughts, May 20, 2011
    Exactly this.

4. You should you really should but only if the girl is a known goddess when it comes to that and dominant as fuck, because that's what you want or so I've heard.

But then again I am biased lol.

I've went down on some of my friends because they wanted to do that with someone that wouldn't take advantage, and treat them with respect.

5. Nah, I think guys are just too into the whole "homophobic" thing. As for for me, I've gotten down with girls before, I don't see why I shouldn't so I'd definitely do it again :]

6. #46 420chiefqueen, May 20, 2011
    We should be friends , I can be aggressive for you .. =)

7. Hmmm haha..

8. Yupp :p

9. How about going down on a male best friend? :D

10. if it happens, tape it, and pm me.

11. I watched my ex make out with her sexy ass friend ones. I tried to get them to suck each others tittays to no avail. It was still nice

12. Aw com'on

13. #54 Renegade Angel, May 20, 2011
    Black Swan turned me on. You know what I'm talkin' about, that bedroom scene! GAH! I love Natalie Portman. She's the ONLY exception.

Then, I might reconsider but it'd be awkward as fuck. To be expected, I'm heterosexual!

14. Alright alright, this'll do. Yeah that movie was pretty damn good. I liked her in No strings attached as well. hot as fuckkk

15. Personally, I would. I've got a boyfriend but I've kissed a girl before while I've been with my bf and he didn't mind. I can hardly see him complaining about going down on someone else as long as he could watch :p

16. Winner fucks loser. Total domination. ;)

17. honestly i dont see the big deal... fuck social norms

do what you want...

18. If she was hot and I was into her... hell yeah. I think it would be fun.

19. Well I'm a lady faggot so my answer is hell yeah lol but from like a friend of a friend..cause shit can be awkward you know lol