Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shroom High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by S.Rock, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatsup, I\'m new to forums. I\'m 16 now (going into junior year)and started smoking freshman year of highschool. I\'ve never done any other drugs except for weed, and i was wondering what being on shrooms is like, as I have never tried them, but am curious about it, becauseim pretty sure i can get them if I wanted too. so...
    describe the high?
    is it similar to weed?
    How long does it last?

and if u have anything else to add, its appreciated

2. just to let u know u have to be 18 to register on the board

shrooms last about 8 hours

different high than weed

very very intense body high, to the point on ur peak u can\'t stand up
    mild visuals, such as walls moving and breathing, but ur not gonna see a field of bunnies and shit, nothing extreme really

3. ive had shroom trips last 5 and a half hours and ive had some last 9. it varies on how much you eat.

i would say that it is somewhat similar to the high you get from weed, but a lot more intense with a lot of other effects.

you can get visual trip or a body trip, it depends on the type of shrooms (i think).

the most extreme thing that has ever happened to me was my 2nd time, i did too much (6.5 grams, too much for my 2nd time) and i cant even describe how i felt, i wasnt on earth. i would start a sentence and by the time i finished it i couldnt remember what it was about, very weird.

4. The longest i\'ve ever tripped on shrooms was about 7 hours on 4.0 grams

By the way you have to be 18+ to be here

5. thanks guys

6. Hey,

The visuals are usually pretty mild. Stable patterns twist, and twirl. Walls start \"bleeding\", like that other person said, nothing too extreme. My first time I tripped 5 1/2 hours off 3.5 grams. Another time I tripped for 6 1/2 off 2.0 grams. It just depends on the shrooms\' potency. Welcome to the boards.

-Timmy

7. what about acid? I\'ve wanted to know what that would be like.

8. This thread should be closed, people. This young boy asks if shrooms are similar to weed and he gets to hear that it is somewhat similar..? I see a Bad Trip comin\' up for a kid who can\'t handle it.

9. i was planning on being on it at the movie theater, perhaps charlie and the chocolate factory...but i think he might have a point^^^

10. lol.....kid, just be careful.
    btw: nothing like weed.

11. dont scare him..........

if u scare him, he might not ever wanna try Mother Natures \"other fruit\".........

just make sure youre with the right people, okay kid...........

do this....call up your homies, get some shrooms, eat about 2 g\'s, drink some orange juice, smoke some weed, and you and your friends jaws will be aching from smiling and laughing...........

12. last time I did shrooms I felt so scared and shitty that if I had a gun with me I swear I would have put a bullet in my head. I havn\'t done shrooms since :(. It was the hardest trip I have had, the clouds were constantly moving and changing forms. This girl had some good cannabis and she was like \"you\'re freaking out you need to smoke a bowl\" and I was so scared I was just like \"I don\'t want anymore drugs in my system\" but I thought about it and decided to smoke the cannabis and it was in a park and it was a little windy and I was freaking out trying to smoke this bowl as fast as possible but the flame on the lighter would immediatly go out in the wind so two of my friends had to help me hit the pipe. I\'ve had 1/8th of shrooms in my stash box since then but i\'ve been to afraid to take them
    shrooms used to be my favorate drug, I loved it more than I love cannabis :(
    im not trying to scare anyone, im just saying what could possibly happen

13. I don\'t want to scare him. Read bonez story. If you don\'t know what you\'re taking, not knowing what to expect > you can have a really hard time, especially when you are at a place which is not familiar to you.

That\'s what I\'m scared of... that people might not ever wanna try Mother Natures \"other fruit\" (as you call it) again, just because they did not know what they were doing the 1st time and ended up having a Bad Trip.

A Bad Trip sucks dude...

14. yea when i try it out for the frist time, ill do it with a few other friends at a house or sumthing, then maybe smoke a bowl

15. Try smoking a bowl when you first start feeling the shrooms coming on. Some people get nausea or vomit from shrooms and this will help out that alot. Although i personally dont like to smoke on shrooms because it makes you drowsy and i love the awake and ontop of the world feeling shrooms give me. :Smoke: Make sure you dont do it with anyone you dont really like or are angry with in anyway, Shrooms tend to just amplify the feelings that you have by a billion so if your sad or angry when you take them your in for a bad trip most likely. Have a few things planned out to do while your on shrooms too, such as music or a cool show to watch or something constructive to do because ive found that you can sit there and get bored out of your mind trying to figure out something to do after your already on them. have fun buddy tell us how it goes

16. Hey i\'m 19 years old and my first time doing shrooms was last august... i had a great time for the first half it was great everything started vibrating things were crazy grass felt awesome, then i dont even know what happened i was sitting in my friends room and i guess i zoned out for like 2 hours i dont remember anything except that i was on a freak out from hell. it was insanity i was scared out of my mind that cops were out to get me, and it was just not good at all. ive taken shrooms 4-5 times since then and every time it puts me in this weird trance where i\'m not really freaked out i just sit there and dont really comprehend anything or say anything to anyone. the last time i did them was about 3 weeks ago and i started to get a visual trip and every time i looked at the hallucinations they just dissapeared and i would get this crazy shakey feeling at like the top of my stomach, i dont really know how to describe it but i just couldnt get a grasp on how to get high, its like my body was pushing away the high and i couldnt do anything but sit there in silence while people were talking to me and trying to snap me out of it... does anyone have any advice? i\'m gonna do it again with my girlfriend soon and i dont wanna have that freak out again.

17. The original poster is a fucking dumbass. He is going to jump out a 3 story window.

18. underage and this thread is still going on? comon people, laws here.

19. He\'s not underage anymore, haha. This thread is from two years ago.

20. lol good call

a guy told me that a good way to do shrooms is to put them in yogurt and eat them. this is cause they taste like cow dung. anybody have any input regarding this? i don\'t wanna eat/taste cow dung lol. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.