Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy (Blunt) Smokers: Please Read & Reply

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colts, Aug 10, 2010.

1. It doesn't burn well. I prefer to make mine with crumbled bud wrapped in fan leaves but I do use honey oil to seal it all up. Works great. Using thai stick would make it burn rather slow, but it would work.

2. Dry leaf is understandable...
    Do you have a picture of one of these creations?
    I've got more then enough material and extract from this harvest to make one but it seems like it would be hard to shape the bud then wrap it with fan leaf..

3. I haven't made any in over a year; it's a lot of work. There are pics in a thread here somewhere of me starting the process though. I keep meaning to make some; maybe next harvest.

The fan leaves need to be slightly wilted but not dry when it's rolled.

4. It seems to me that a wide leaf indica would make the process easier?
    I've got some skinny sativa leaves I could use though but that would be a couple more weeks until I chopped the few sativas i have running.
    Maybe I could mold some bud around a straightened out wire hanger then pull the wire out to get the effect that the guide was talking about?
    i've seen people mold bullshit thai sticks with a sushi mat before that's where this idea came from.

5. Yeah bigger leaves make it a bit easier.

Basically I make a wrap by gluing leaves together in a semi-woven fashion using hash oil as the 'glue'. I let the wrap dry a bit then carefully roll up the bud. Then they have to dry and cure for at least a month. After the first couple of weeks I put them in one of my cigar humidors.

6. I dont have a cigar humidor but this seems like a project I might do in the future..
    Bonding the stray leaf with extract seems like a more logical way to approach this.
    If I do decide to do this I'll document it on this forum.

7. it aint the weed dude it the tobbacco the leaf is made from in your blunt....
    you coughing yellow shit and your worrying? i cough brown shit and sometimes lumps of brown shit and sometimes even blood
    think yourself lucky lol

8. Blood = sign of lung cancer pretty sure...

9. #49 Colts, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    I know its not the weed. I updated the title. Sorry but I don't like smoking enough to cough brown shit and blood.

Well I smoke no where near the amount I used to. I can not smoke blunts like I used to. I can smoke one blunt tops now.

@ the guys talk about that special blunt... It does not even interest me because yes it maybe cool to do for a once in a life time thing but for efficiency of time to get high with that doesn't make sense. Imagine having to spend a month rolling a blunt lol.

10. It's the tobacoo man, even I don't smoke that many blunts. My dealer smoked around 20 a day he said and he can't smoke anymore because his lungs collapsed.

11. Damn! You don't smoke that many blunts but your name is Blunt :D ? I just want to hear all stories/events so I can see if this is something from blunts(the leaf maybe) thats causing this. Someone else said 1 blunt = 1 cigarette but last time I checked no one's lungs collapsed after a pack a day. In fact people do it with cigarettes for decades.

12. not to sound like a dick but didnt you catch the 10 people who all said its the wrap that is a tobacco leaf therefore contains tobacco?

13. i know what you mean bro, smoking several blunts a day every day for 5 months, shit got nasty and quick.
    gained the abiliity to spit up nasty brown shit
    just eww
    was riding bmx the whole time stopped smoking blunts started vaping
    feels good man:smoking:

14. 6 blunts a day will definitely take a toll on your lungs. I usually stick to pipes or rolling papers so I'm at least not inhaling any tobacco.

15. o sorry I didn't reread before posting. Well I didn't express my idea correctly in that post. In a blunt there is tobacco paper and a tobacco leaf. I want to see if this is worse then a cigarette since there is not much material on long term blunt & bluntwarp effects. Hope that made more sense :smoking::smoking::smoking:.

16. no after effects known on blunts?? lol seriously?

heard of a cigarette? the after effect of a blunt(s) would be about the same, although less devastating per blunt than per cig.

if you wanna recover it really depends on how long you were smoking blunts, say if you smoked them everyday for 3 months multiple a day, it'd prob take around 9 months for your lungs to heal themselves to an acceptable level. Though you should notice a major improvement after about a month.

17. But isn't the leaf from a cigar meant to be puffed on? In a blunt your smoking it... :confused:.

18. #58 Blunt, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    I smoke plenty of blunts when I go out but I also smoke my bong and hit the vape too. Blunts aren't good for one person, haha.

19. Anyone can look up definitions on the web. Actually understanding them is another matter and I think you're struggling a little.

Everyone just chill and stop the arguing.

20. that used to happen to the homie who smoked blunts like that.
    just change up ur shit to king size joints and pipes and not
    blunts all day....

that shit takes its toll