Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lamb's Bread Bob Marley's Favorite Strain [Macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HeartlessStoner, Aug 8, 2010.

1. looks danky man! Toke up

2. Damn, looks pretty chronic... pretty good prices for east coast too. I pay $60-70 for 5g. I just paid $70/5g the other night... prices are going up here for sure in Montana, new laws just passed that limited patients to 4 plants... which is not good since it was 6.

And cheese strains are some of the stankiest :smoke:... ive had Blue Cheese, Confidential Cheese, Cheese, and im sure some other that i just cant think of off the top of my head.

3. It's a good strain but I could never buy it since I cannot stand the smell of it nor Catpiss. Looks dank though.

4. That stuff looks amazing!

as the for the smell, i think i know what your talking about.

If you've never smelled something awesome you should pick up some Jacks Piss, or Cat Piss strains. They smell awful lmao, but smoke great.:smoke:

5. very nice nugs, love the orangish hairs and it looks pretty dense, beauty.
    but i read somewhere that shark's breath (Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread) was bob's favorite strain, but whatever its pointless to try to figure which it actually was haha.

enjoy your pickup :smoke:

6. Those nugs look amazing nice pick up!

7. Did anyone pick this up? This isn't Catpiss lol, you must be stoned! :eek:

8. looks funky for sure! the last batch I had smelled skunky as fuck! straight up like a skunkpuss, and throw up, and then that, plus crap!!! had me ripped for hours though

9. sorry my mistake it is lambsbread that was said to be bob marley's fav strain :smoke:

10. I love the smell of all herbs, but yes any cheese-named strains do smell funkkkyyee! Still love it thou...

Regular lambs breath dose not smell funky/cheeasy, I just piked up on some myself, I posted a thread too!

11. Shit looks unreal nice pick up. I hate where I live.

12. shit is dank looking
    nice and dense

13. Man round here we get 4 grams for 40, if it's not a 10 gram I ain't fuckin with it