Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does getting cross-faded ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevinchron, Aug 6, 2010.

1. #21 Ghassper, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    Whats wrong with the spins....i drink and smoke for that effect...its like 6 Flags but you dont have to pay or even move.

SATURDAY:
    Smoke all day, evening rolls round start drinking(usually party), keep smoking and drinking till pass out.

2. I don't even remember the last time I drank without smoking. I think the feelings of being drunk overpower the feelings of being high though.

3. I was crossfading all this week and it's better than either of the two. Beer then grass and you're on your ass, grass then beer and you're in the clear. Or you can drink while you smoke which I think is the best option. But I say fuck beer so my setup was a rum&coke and a joint.

4. Went to a party once, and had 3 shots and 2 beers before I started to smoke.
    You literraly are spinning, this girl stopped me to makeout and she told me I was spinning around and fucking it up.
    Can't remember much :\

5. Grass before beer and you're in the clear, but beer before grass and you're on your arse. :)

6. hahahahah

7. im not evenhigh and found this was hillarious. +rep

8. It ruins my high definately. I've never enjoyed the feeling of being drunk, and being high just makes it worse for me. 9 times out of 10, I'm just high as hell at partys. I just ask everyone if they want to smoke, then I move on to new people after a 2 or 3 bowls, and repeat and things go good. I'm THAT guy.

9. I find that if I drink after smoking it kind of ruins the high.

If you drink too fast and get a shitty feeling (you know that stomach ache or just a generallly shitty feeling) toking immediately heals this. MJ is my drug of choice, so if I'm feeling shitty weed brings me back to good times

But recently I find toking and drinking at the same time goes very well :)

10. I got really drunk. then took a few hits and ended up losing my virginity. ahah

11. every once in a while I like to enjoy smoking a blunt/joint and then afterwards I'll drink like half of one cobra (its malt liquor but its basically a strong beer) and it's a good combination because for me a half of a cobra gets me just the right level of tipsy and it's fun to be high at the same time:p

12. Exactly. If im down to a gram or so and need to re up, and im drinking...im gonna save the weed for later so i can enhance the buzz. IMO if one smokes first by the time they achieve drunkeness they arent even high anymore. If you know your limit with Booze you wont be spinning.

LOL. Good old king Cobra's. I used to chill in a tree house when i was really young and down those bitches like water. I can afford better, but i still drink em sometimes. And its only 6% not really much stronger than beer.

13. I love doing both, I can smoke then drink or drink then smoke, it doesn't matter one bit. Getting cross-faded doesn't ruin my high, unless I'm completely shitty, in which case I'll just feel the alcohol.

Just take it slow for the first time, because some people don't mix well with weed and alcohol.

14. i threw up one time cause i drank like 3 shot, ate mcdonalds then smoked
    never again
    good thing my friends were there to take care of me haha but i sobered up in like 2 minutes then proceeded to smoke more

15. Drinking hard A is fine with smoking, just make sure to drink water also.

I preffer a couple small hits, then 2-3 drinks, then crazy bong session, and dayum,.....I be flyin.

16. I don't really have a problem with it. When I drink and smoke its usually something like scotch to enjoy it more, as opposed to when I drink to get drunk.

17. Same with me me taste is much more important. I like to have Kailua and milk before smoking. Dem shits is delicious!

18. I almost always get the spins. I don't like mixing them together, I prefer them seperately.

19. if I smoke before I'm going to be getting wasted I get drunk so much quicker than I would if I were sober, which makes for a hurting night when I should be partying with the rest of the crew.

smoking before drinking = lightweight.

if I start burning after I'm sloshed I don't even feel the affects of the weed..

it's a lose/lose situation for me, but smoking weed is more the social aspect, for me at least.
    btw, when I'm blazing and drinking.. I never get the spins :hide:

20. Yeah, thats more or less what I do. I have been known to get the "spins", but usually if I drink too much too fast.