OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. you're funny as fuck. You really don't know me lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. We have a home surveillance system, and one of the cameras points out at the street. The house beside us is split into two rental units, and a bunch of millennial kids live there. We don't really talk to them, but they're stoners and I think they grow too because I've smelled it outside coming from the other side of the fence, and it wasn't smoke....it was fresh. So anyway, the other night one of the chicks who lives there's ex boyfriend shows up and takes a baseball bat to her car. It was at like 1am, and I was baked. 10 minutes after I took my last rip, a cop shows up to see if the event was captured on footage, which it was. So I'm freshly cooked, and this cop is there in my living room getting the footage. The girl who got her car trashed was with him, along with (I'm assuming) her new boyfriend....And there's standing there, clearly baked as well. I wonder if they knew my wife and I were also baked.

3. So this happened 2 years ago when me and my friends were all about 16 or 17. There's a park across from a middle school that has a bunch of hills that no one really goes to so we figured it would make sense to smoke there.

So now at this point we've smoked there probably about 5 times and this was the 3rd time at night. We brought blankets and shit and parked at the end of this dead end road that's right next to the park. But as were parking one of the people who lives on that street starts yelling at us that we can't park there. I'm guessing he got tired of us coming there so we park on the other side of the park and head up to one of the hills.

It's been about 30 minutes and we've already smoked a little. I'm a pretty paranoid person so I keep looking around, even though I can't see much cause it's like 10 pm. All of the sudden there's this bright ass light shining from the street on the other side of the park. I'm the only one who notices of course, so I stand up and it's definitely a cop. So I'm like "shit guys there's a cop" and since they know I'm paranoid everyone's like chill were fine. Then my friend J stands up and makes the discovery himself and confirms what I said.

So now we're all panicking and the cop isn't moving so we figure we should try to get away. We hide the shit in bushes that cover the hill and run our asses down the side of it and stop at a fence that has trees lining it so we have some cover. We're still in the park and I am especially freaking out because I know the cops have to be coming by now. But then I'm like "guys we have nothing on us now let's just walk to the cars" and everyone agrees so we start to walk across the park when ANOTHER cop car drives past but doesn't stop. Now we're running lol. We make it to the other side of the park and the original cop is gone.

So the kid who's piece we were using heads back to the hill to grab it which I thought was way too ballsy and stupid but he got it and we all got away without even speaking to or seeing a cop. That dude who told us we couldn't park there called the cops we figured and looking back on it, we were pretty stupid for being there in the first place.

4. Alright, let me start this story off by saying that I'm from a small (10,000 people) that is VERY weed tolerant.
    So yesterday I went to my friends house and we chilled there all day. Later that day I decide that I was gonna spend the night there so I hit up my guy and got a gram of some dank (I'm in BC[​IMG]<noscript>&lt;img src="https://staticforum.grasscity.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif"&gt;&lt;br&gt;</noscript>) and went back to my friends house after picking up.
    His parents don't like weed so we needed to sneak out, so we made a homemade bong then snuck out at like 2 A.M. We go to the store and get some munchies before we smoke and look over to the police station across the road and notice that one of our friends parents (who's a cop and lives near my friends house) is working that night so we bust to avoid being seen.
    We go to our spot and smoke a couple of bowls of the dank and get to a pretty good level (I was probably at like an [8] or a [9]). We ditch the bong and start walking back while eating our munchies. It's probably around 4 A.M. at this point. I stashed the weed behind a tree on the way to my friends house. We continue walking and right as we make it to the top of his street I see lights and recognize the car. It was the cop that we knew. She must have just gotten off work and was heading home. As soon as I saw her, I yelled run to my friend and we both take off.
    We run down to his neighbours house right as the cop (who is off duty BTW) starts going down my friends street. We decided to hide in his neighbours garage but the cop saw us run so she stopped outside the garage and shone a spotlight on us. We walk up to the car and talk to her, luckily she doesn't care that we snuck out (we told her) but she thought that we were doing vandalism (which we weren't). We talk to her for about 10 minutes before she lets us go, meanwhile my friend and I are both uber baked, both have knives on us, and we're practically In his front yard while his parents window is open. The cop just stayed there and watched us sneak back in to make sure we were going home, then left.
    By some miracle, his light sleeping mom and dad didn't wake up through all of this.
    TL;DR
    Snuck out, got baked, saw cop, ran from cop, didn't get caught. [​IMG]<noscript>&lt;img src="https://staticforum.grasscity.com//public/style_emoticons/default/stonedsmilie.gif"&gt;&lt;br&gt;</noscript>

5. so you're what..like 15?

• Like Like x 3
  6. I only had one run-in with the police ever, and it was while I was smoking. I was sitting, very obviously, in the middle of an open bike trail next to a few side roads and Bank of Americas, smoking a few bowls when I see an old couple's truck coming down the street pretty quickly. They see me, slow down, give me some dirty looks, then drive off and I continue smoking my weed and my friend, Frank, drives up and asks to match me a bowl. I say I'm down and he suddenly starts silently signaling something. I, being lit as fuck, did not understand what he was signalling until it was too late: cop. He drove away to avoid being caught and the cop rolled up on me. I admit I was pretty scared, but then he just walked over to me and said, "I got a report of someone saying someone was smoking what looked like an illegal substance out of a pipe. Would you happen to be doing that?" I decided I'd make a lighthearted joke to him and say, "Well, not any more." and he just sort of grinned and said he had to take my pipe and the weed I had then asked if I had any more. I had a nug in my pocket but it didn't smell enough for him to suspect me of having it, so I just told him no. Didn't pat me down or anything; just asked where I lived. I lived down the street at the time, so he just said since I was underage he'd have to confiscate the weed and pipe but, if I were 18, he'd let me keep the pipe. After that, he told me places I could hide and smoke since I told him I couldn't at home, and we parted ways. It's really about how you act.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So 3 days ago I was driving down the street at around 11 pm to go get some cigarettes from the gas station and an eighth of some good bud. So I'm driving and I see a police car pass me in the other lane (I was on a two lane road). I look in my mirror and sure enough I see him whip a u-turn and he gets right behind me with his lights on. We were on a back road and the speed limit was 40 but I was going 50. So he pulls me over and asks for the usual license and registration. Then he pauses for a second and asks "where's the weed at in here?"
    I say "weed?" And he asks again. I decide to be honest and I told him there was about a gram in my glove box then as well as my grinder with a little bit of weed in it. He tells me to step out of my car, so I do so and he says "do you know you can get in a lot of trouble for this?" I say yes. Then he let's me off with a warning since I was honest. He said if I wouldn't have been he would've used his k9 unit he had in his car. Thankfully he let me off with a warning. He then took my weed and threw it on thr ground and tossed my grinder into the woods. I then left to get my 8th and went home. Scary night lol

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. BRO I have the same exact story except instead of a middle school it's an elementary school like literally exact same story

9. neither. People never notice shit

10. You're a dumbass

11. flash gang signs at pigs and smoke on blunts while driving . those fools know better then to fuck w real Gs . show no fear you good until u get unlucky and get a supercop, then u gotta punk his ass and know your rights but its just weed as long as you not a dumbass and pay attention you good. as 4 me i smoke wherever the fuck i want fuck a lil scary ass sissy cop. pimps do what they want bitches do what they can

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ohh shit we got a badass over here

• Like Like x 6
  13. He created that account to show how tough he is to all of us.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. You are one real g posting on an online forum.

• Like Like x 4
  15. So...I'm confused...did you find your phone, or not? If not, did you end up getting a new one?

16. Ok, I saw NO errors at all in his long post. My parents are journalism majors so I tend to criticize people for spelling errors or grammar errors as well. Try finding the errors you saw, and show them to me...because I don't know any errors you are talking about.

17. How is OGGirls story fake? I just read it now, and to me it seems like most other stories...what insight do you have on that story that makes you think it's fake?

18. You DO realize that this is a getting caught by cops thread right? It's SUPPOSED to be about complaining about getting arrested!! Lol!!! Your situation is bad, just like anybody else. Nobody's situation is better or worse than anybody else's, every situation that involves getting arrested is bad. Everyone has the right to complain. You do too. That's what everyone else is doing. Just let them be...jeez.

19. Why do cops do shit like that? If you're smoking in your OWN HOME, you're not smoking in public, you're smoking in the privacy of your own home!!! Why can't these douchebag pigs just leave stoners alone if they're not out in public, just at their own home??? Mind your fucking business!!! (I'm saying this, having NO previous experience with cops while high, and the one time I have smoked at home, I didn't get caught, as my house is a hugeeee house on our own huge property with no neighbors or anything).

20. No, moral of the story: don't act like a douche and attack a cop and try to run away..... Your friend was stupid. If I was a cop, I'd have done the exact same thing to your friend.

• Like Like x 1