Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. me and my boy smoked a joint on a bench right infront of a publix everybody was walking by slowly and actin scared and shit

2. Once i was out at the camp ranch thing with a buddy. We walked up these stairs to this empty lobby room over looking the downstairs lobby. There were a group of older people down there talking about child abuse or something but we were just smoking a jizzy listening in i felt bad and sketched out for listening...

3. WD-40 is not a lubricant...

It stands for water displacement and is best used in conjunction with a real lubricant like silicone grease.

WD-40 may seem to take the squeak away for a limited time but the solvent evaporates and usually ends up making the problem worse in the long run.

If you are going to lubricate your door use a silicone spray lubricant or plumbers grease.

4. liquid/gel graphite or white lithium grease

5. Me and 4-5 friends on a bench at a baseball field surrounded by schools and roads all around, during lunch break at school.

6. i gotta try that lol...

mine is behind an elementary school gym :smoking:

7. The place i frequent but really, really shouldn't is just the from of my house, standing just by the door. Our house is the first house you see the front of when you drive up my street, so every car that drives up has it's headlights right on me, lighting me up. My next-door neighbor is a major hard drug addict/ alcoholic and she likes to cause trouble now and then so the cops is there maybe three or four times a month. So far i have luckily only seen the cops around when i step out to smoke a cigarette, but i do not look forward for the time the police drives up my street slowly, and looks at me when I'm smoking a joint. Bust no 3. Death.

8. hot boxing a wash room in a apartment complex before school.

9. yeah once when my friends and I were smoking at our old middle school. We were sitting in the stands of the football field...

A cop rolls up next to my car, sits there for a second and then starts driving around the school to see if they could find the owners of my car. Well once the cop was turned around the corner, my friends and I ran to the car and drove off.

It was scary. :eek:

10. hahahahaha

11. In a walkway at a caravan park dodging kids and shit.

In a school camp shower with fire alarms that go off on deodorant spray let alone smoke.

Hahaha and that dude who did it on a roller coaster good man! Cept the wind woulda made that joint rip up like something that rips up extraordinarily fast.

12. hahaha one time when i was at my grandparents house, i was sleeping in the back of their car because there wasnt enough room in the house. i was only about 15 at the time, and i thought they wouldnt notice if i smoked a few cigarettes in their car, i put the windows down but they somehow smelt it in the morning when they went for a drive. i had to explain myself and they didnt even know i smoked, they werent too happy about it.

i've never been in a situation where i shouldnt of been smoking weed though, i've always made sure i have a place to toke up.

13. in my friends backyard while his mom watched. we showed her how to use the grav bong lol

and i wouldnt be too worried about squeeky doors because i have a similiar dillema when i go out to smoke but trust me, when old people pass out - its gonna take a hell of a lot more then a creeky door to get here lazy asses outa bed lololo :smoking::smoking: its just weed anyway

14. Me and my buddy used to smoke bong at an elementary school that backed onto a public school so there was a lot of open space with portables in the middle. We would sit on the portables and rip mad shows all the time.

One time a cop pulled up and parked by the road which was a couple hundred feet away. We just dip-set that scene really quick aha.

The only other time was when me and a buddy were smoking a joint walking down a side road that kind of connected the two sides of my city so it had a decent amount of traffic for a single lane road. A cop ended up driving by, so I just hid it in my hand sorta and he drove by. Then I started smoking again and about 2 minutes later another cop rolled by, this time the J was practically done so I just dropped it in a sewer quickly.

I live in Canada and it's honestly not a huge deal to smoke weed where I am. If you do it right out in the open no one notices too.

15. me too

16. Infront of the police station waiting for my connect blowing fat ass clouds of smokes at passing officers. Their not used to that and think I would be scared or trying to hide it so they casually ask what Im smoking on

: Some Medical that I got with my Medical.

:Have a good day sir.

:)

17. Walgreen's parking lot, Wal Mart parking lot, McDonald's, Sonic and the best place, my front porch. (my neighbor is a cop)

18. I ripped a bowl in a Starbucks bathroom. But it wasn't that big of a deal, because I was the manager, and the doors were already closed and locked. But regardless this was a pretty dumb fucking idea, but I just had to do it once.

Also, after a long night drinking in college. I decided it was a "good" idea to smoke a jay in the one of the shower stalls of my halls bathroom. Luckily it was 6am and no one was up yet. But again, petty dumb shit.

19. Seaside Heights parking lot right next to the boardwalk on memorial day weekend with a bottle of xanax and a 30 case in the car as well.

man I'm dumb:smoking:

20. me and my friend smoking in an actual theater. i shit you not. i had on my sports jacket last winter and on the inside is a pocket...super cool. :) anyway so i can carry my bowl and bud in there w/o anyone noticing and just forgot to take it out when we went in. so we get there. theres NO ONE at this movie and me and my bud mat are like...oookaay well fuck it. so i whipped out da bowl, packed it, and just blew straight up ahahhaha. was the coolest shit i had did in a long time.