Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I was smoking with my friend at this guy we mets house and when he asked us to start a back massage train/have a 3some... That was when we knew we shouldn't be smoking there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. So tonight I went to a yoga class in this super ritzy part of the area . I vaporized a bit before this class and accidentally kept the piece in my bag when I went in. Some lulu lemon cunt bitch in the locker room goes ummm did anyone else smell weed in class? Haha

3. lmfao, one time I had a pipe that reeked of weed in my school backpack so the whole class could smell it, was super awkward.

4. Smoked on the back of my school bus. Didn't get in trouble but I don't think I'll be doing that in the future...

5. me and some people I knew were at a funeral for a friend of ours that got in a car accident & he loved smoking pot man so, me and two friends waited for everyone else to leave, then sat at his grave with his favorite bong and got stoned off our asses

• Like Like x 2
  6. The high school I go to is absolutely gigantic, the second largest in the state I live in. Roof access is easy, and the hallway that the windows that allow access don't have surveillance cameras. Whenever I need a cigarette break, joint break, or just wanna chill, I go there.

7. Shouldn't be smoking in geese turf nor on a tug boat on the hudson

Attached Files:

8. I smoked a Blunt at the airport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Literally smoked a blunt outside of a police station with two friends before. We didn't know it was until after as it wasn't anything more than a one story no identification building. Was fun.

10. When I was at my best friends house...

His mom was out of the house for a few hours and also it was his first time smoking weed.

His mom's a total bitch btw... >.>

11. In a real, live and thriving trap house. With the living room doors open. In broad daylight. Spoiler alert : It wasn't weed they were selling.[​IMG]

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. #512 andobrah, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    I work at kfc as the cook so I took my opportunity of vaping away in the chicken cool room, it was sketchy but worth it 😉

13. Been there. defiantly wouldn't put myself in that kind situation again.

The main dude actually told me i could chill there but only in the kitchen or this other dudes room. No living room or back room shit. I was just like ight no prob lol

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #514 BongLordJoshyBoy, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017

15. driving past a police station with a blunt in my hand and windows 1/3 way down, on a food run lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Literally by the front door of this busy ass resteraunt called Charleston's there was a little enclosure of hedges meant to hide an Ac unit and me and a friend had a silent smoke in the little enclosure watching people's feet as they past. In retrospect, not ideal but hey that's the stuff that makes good memories

17. Several times I've done this.. there is a very large event centre in my city, like where they have RV expos, college fairs, auto shows, bridal shows, home and garden expos.. et cetera. A very huge place with numerous auditoriums, conference rooms, exhibit halls and such.

Well I found my way into a catwalk system there that led me to this crazy ass awesome area that was backstage of one of the auditoriums, more specifically it's like an elevated area accessible by ladders with carpet, comfy leather couches, a lamp and other furnishings, presumably for actors in a stage production to chill at when they aren't on stage. I've gone there a few times and vaped out, it's fucking rad I love exploring places that most people will never see!

However I was there the other night and suddenly heard footsteps and keys janglin' on the other side of a door on the side of the platform. Haphazardly threw all my shit in my bag (luckily forgot nothing) and jumped halfway down the ladder to the backstage floor below, popped out of an emergency exit and saw a nice looking Hispanic cleaning lady, said hi to her and hit another exit which led me to the fresh air outdoors.. ahhh. The clean getaway. But when I heard those sudden footsteps and key noises up there, it was definitely a "I shouldn't be smoking here" moment damn tho typing this out I wanna go back

• Like Like x 2
  18. well quite a few, people think smoking in public casually is bad enough but thats nothing. smoked more or less right next to a police station once, only for a minuet or something though.

19. The downtown transit center (bus hub), is a big plaza where the courthouse and sheriffs department are both located. Burned a few there before. The people who were watching me smoke were more worried than I was.

• Like Like x 3
  20. yeah same here, im never really worried about police. i mean they could try catch me and waste their time but thats the thing, they would try and not be successful. obviously i was cautious when doing it so i would have saw them and be off before they would even notice.

• Like Like x 1