Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Really? Im surprised the dog couldnt smell it.

2. In my high school after hours.

3. my sophomore year in high school my mom sent me to my grandparents during the july 4th week to keep me out of trouble. i brought a half 0 with me and just blazed all day every day in my room that had a tv, computer, bathroom. i just told them i was doing homework. i felt bad.

4. Where does that spun like a bright idea at all? Me and my friends all smoke by the rule if anyone has a bad feeling a out something don't do it. Because paranoid people make my high suck, and their more likely to get caught.

5. About 2 years ago I was walking to my friends grad ceremony smokin a J cuz I had no swisher, a cop honks at me but doesnt stop me and up ahead I see a cop directing traffic, like 4 cop cars and the K9 out there, I figured I was outside the J will burn faster combined with my hits it'd be done in no time, kept smoking and it was done in about 2 minutes, no other cop spotted me, I think. But yeah I was like oh shit! lol. Not a "I shouldnt be smoking here" moment but, Then like 15 minutes after that I go down some random street by the venue and start toking up again by a Jack In The Box, I see a car park then my old VP gets out and I just started laughing cuz i've been busted hella times by him at school :D

6. It was all fine until he pulled up. There was really nothing i could do at that point besides sit there and wait and pray that he doesn't look in my direction.

I was in my car with the windows up and so was the dog and the cop. Now that i look back i am one lucky sob.

7. Pulling into a gas station on some random country road trying to get directions.

8. In a wash by a mall. Wasn't sketchy but just wasn't a great vibe.

9. Running from the park police on Minnehaha parkway stoping to toke.

10. I smoked behind a rather populated Wal-Mart shopping center because me and my friends were tired of looking around for places and just said "fuck it" haha

11. On the rooftop of this plaza. Everyone could see us.

12. #32 PrettyLit, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    shopping center parking lot going on break.
    me and my co worker usually go all the way at the end of the lot and smoke
    but that time he called the spot off & we drove off & continued to blaze in the car.

afterwards we went around the back to park and guess
    who was there smoking cancer stickss 2 of our supervisors.

we laughed parked aand laughed some more
    that was a really good call.
    we continued to smoke there when the coast is clearr.~

13. At the dinner table.

14. Graveyard. First time I ever tried smoking it was at a graveyard by my house. Me and these kids I used to be friends with always toked at this one church in their town. When I smoke in town and it's a joint I just walk around and smoke. Walk by the police station, courthouse, done it and had cops right next to the sidewalk. No one ever mentioned it, not even any dirty looks.

15. I have a good one.

Alton towers, a roller coaster type ride, so worth it, you know those pictures you get? I had a joint in my mouth :3

16. WD40 is your friend, just spray a little on the hinges and you should be good to go!!

My house is a completely different story tho, my rents who are completely anti-smoking as well have the alarm set so that whenever a door is opened it beeps really loud 3 times, then says out loud which door was opened. For example "BEEP BEEP BEEP, FRONT DOOR!!!!" every single time you try to go outside!! Annoys the shit out of me.

17. Behind a little parking garage at night, while on mushrooms

18. The middle of a main street in my city at 3 am with 5 other friends with my buddies system bumping.

fun times

Skinny dipped afterwards of course

:smoking::wave::hello:

19. Hahaha hid on the roof, that's hilarious.

For me it's either in my room with my friends vape or in the storage closet of the second biggest theatre in NJ

20. i was in my grandmas next door neighbors bush in their front yard on a busy ass road smoking a joint and i definately had the " i should NOT be smoking here" but i had gone too far there was no turning back