Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

1. no problem man...;)

2. Still looking for more links guys and gals. Feel free to post them up!

3. i think i got this from a post from unoit at some point.. its very simple, and lacks pictures. but its a great tool for quickly guesstimating the problem.
    Nutrient Deficiency Chart

4. Great thread Etchi. Plus rep.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thanks so much for putting this up here! bookmarked for sure! I'm absolutely going to try LST with my plants! I was seeing that and other things mentioned all over but I didnt know what the heck it was till now, thanks!

6. :D
    Glad folks are finding this helpful!

Im still around! Im just been a lil busy lately.

7. Wow thank you for gathering all this together. I have never grown before but am looking to start. I'll start readin up on all this stuff tonight!

8. you should add my lst guide to your list. its more of a visual. and i think a lot of people could find it useful if they found in in absolute beginners.

9. Hi folks,, newby here. I'm trying to identify a strain and a seed source for my very first grow. I've seen some seed sources that discuss grow difficulty by strain. I'd like somethign that's on the easy side but with good taste and kick. I prefer an "up" buzz to a "stoned" buzz.

I'm going to be using a stealth indoor cfl grow. I have significant gardening experience. I'm probably using soil since I haven't used hydro before.

Thanks.

10. If I can figure out how to edit my post since it has been so long I will add it.

This is not the place for your question sorry.

11. It has been a while.. i have always liked this thread. good stuff. and thanks!

12. Learnt so much in the past hour :D

Cheers OP!

13. this was so needed

14. I do not know if the sticky is too old to add anything to it, but I was wondering if you can link a guide on hydro for beginners. There are many pages saying how to build a setup but very few that I have found actually comment on how to then utilize it once it is built. Just a suggestion

15. Thread is super old. only once in a blue moon does etchi return.. and when he does... there shall be blunts.

16. Great work on finding these posts very helpful

17. Hey GC'ers, just signed up with the forum a few days ago and wanted to say that the site is very helpful. I enjoy reading all the great tutorials and keep up the great work!

18. Cool, i need help with my grow?

19. great. i love it.