Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Does anyone know of a good guide for a PC/Micro grow? I've looked at other users grows but was wondering if there was a nice guide somewhere...

2. growing pot in a PC/Micro Cab is just like growing pot in a warehouse save a few differences.
    One of course is your limited on size. Thats a given, the other is because of this you have to think smaller, and use a scrog or lst method.

Other than that you germ the seed, plant, water, switch cycles, feed, water and wait for harvest.

Another option you have is what they call Autoflowers. You tend to get less, but you never have to switch your light cycles. Instead you just switch the bulbs, even though some actually just use a mixture of veg and flower bulbs for the whole grow.

TLDR:
    Micro grows are the same as regular, just smaller and needs more work. Check out the LST/Scrog links.
    Your ultimate goal is for a shrub, instead of a bush or tree.

3. Thanks. I plan on trying to start my grow later this year, I have none of the equipment yet. But, I do have some bagseed! It will be my first grow so I guess I'll need help with everything. I'll check out some of the links when the time comes.

4. Np, Another thing I forgot to mention would be Your most likely going to be limited to using only CFLs. Kamals link should give you everything you need to know. Otherwise feel free to ask me here or in my thread etc etc... Since Im also building a "CFL Stealth Grow" Using 12 Cfls plus two tubs plus an additional 4 CFLs for a vegging room.

5. #27 Etchi, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    Added a few helpful Pics and straightened out the areas to be more organized and easier to find what you may need.

Also guys if you want this sticky, well Tell your mods! lol, I've asked and haven't heard any reply back. Granted it may not be sticky worthy and honestly its not a big deal to me either way. I have it subbed and will always keep it on hand.

How ever, if you believe it should be, I don't see why asking one of this sections mods to sticky it would be a problem.

All in all, + rep to those folks I have linked in the guides, so much so I keep running out and have to wait 24 hours until I can continue with the rest. I guess that's a good thing though! Just means alot of info here for those who want it.

AGAIN,

Thank you all for your continued help with this and Please Remember....
    If you come across anything be it a picture or a link just reply in this thread or send me a PM with the link.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hiya Etchy:wave:

nice job mate...
    i would sticky it right now but Im aprehensive, I see trash talk on Mods in here..
    LBH choose to leave, he also deleted his own threads like many do when they leave.
    If it gets sticky'd it will need to be cleaned up...imo...
    let me know your thoughts my friend

7. #29 Etchi, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    Well I'd say go ahead and clean it up, unless I need to ask them to remove their posts.
    It would be better to strike a few comments than not allow easier access for others in the long run, and anyone who has posted thus far would most likely agree.

8. i LOVE THIS THREAD. ePIC LINK COLLECTION

SUBBED:smoking:

9. bump...

10. Went through revised, and added a link via suggestion. Keep up the ideas and links guys!

11. awesome thread man. GC has been lacking something like this. I have no idea why this isnt stickied. Seems cleaned up enough to me! Bookmarked.

Shame about LBH.. he had one of my fav grow spaces on here! wonder what happened...

STICKY THIS! Come on mods.

12. Awesome thread, I'm going to be starting a grow soon and pretty sure this will be my bible throughout :D Deserves sticky imo.

13. Ty ty sir, and I bump this back up again =D

14. Sttiiiiiiiiiiicckkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

15. Ty for the sticky =D