"the glass joint"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fireman491, Jul 23, 2010.

1. #1 fireman491, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    So yesterday, while i was baked, i had a vision, a vision of the most beautiful invention i have ever thought up of.... a glass joint. Now we all love joints/blunts and its the most badass way to smoke, but it's always a pain in the ass to roll them, and its only one time use only. Glass pipes, on the other hand, is very easy to smoke and very convenient, just take one out stick a nug in and burn it. The only bad side i see to it is that u have to replace the bowl every 4-5 hits, and u cant just keep on sucking on it like a joint/blunt.

Today i present to you, with all my photoshop prowess, the perfect combination of both, (after realizing it wasn't invented yet:eek:) THE GLASS MOTHERFUCKING JOINT. :hello:

how to use:
    1: u slide open the lid
    2: simply tip the butt end down to the floor, and fill the glass joint full of weed (grinded, like u would grind a weed for a join/blunt)
    3: close the lid
    4: light that fucker up and have a good trip :smoking:

I posted this here in hopes of positive criticism, and your opinions on whether or not this is a good idea or if i was just too high at the time. If it IS a good idea, and you have connections to ppl who makes pipes/bongs, TELL THEM OF THIS NEW AND WONDERFUL INVENTION

Attached Files:

2. already been done, darlin', sorry!
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

lol glass blunts man, sorry to rain on your parade hehehehe

4. Damn, whatever they're called, that one on the bottom is sick. :cool:

5. Wow that's pretty cool, is any shops selling them or you have to make them yourself?

6. Wow...A little R&D...even just some R would have gone a long way.

7. :( awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man

T.T leave me to my crying, for the last 24 hours i thought i made the greatest invention for stoners everywhere....

8. It's okay man, I was in awe as I read your post, thinking you made something great too.

9. Yeah dude they've been out for awhile

My best friend owns one and it's his main piece, they're actually called glass blunts. We just call it the GB

The hits are huge and harsh (no carb) but they get you way lifted

10. Those are way more sick than my friend's though. I didn't know they could be so elegant haha

His is like the bottom one but with less color and glasswork

11. make the one u invented it looks sick bro make it now lol

12. The best part is that he signed up just to post that. Hahahaha