Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. I can not believe all the hassle I had to go through on my connecting flight to Chicago. That darn Californian airport.

2. needs to be sticky'd. i would +rep if i could mate, but apparently i have to spread some around first.

happy toking [​IMG]

3. It is stickied :p

4. First post here. Very interested in all the knowledge but came looking to meet some folks. But there is no sourcing here. Can someone point me in the right direction? Or is that against the rules too? I'm a hurricane evacuee from MS now living outside of Nashville.

5. Thanks this is gonna help me out. I am new to the world of weed lol. Lots to learn.:rolleyes:

6. I'm going to be in Rome on Friday...Can anyone tell any place that i could be "fixed up"???

7. If you got money smoke your friend up it can't hurt just don't go out of your way too please him.

8. I'm really new to this forum and I think I really will enjoy staying here.

9. #50 ICGreen, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  10. Hi, ok I feel like an idiot. I searched 1st to see if there was a thread with my 'dilemna". But I see how I can reply to one already posted, but not how to start one (I didnt see a thread with my questions, maybe I overlooked it) and I dont want to get in trouble....Anyway, I'm new to medical Mj. I found out though that I have a tolerance thats incredible for 1st time users. Maybe because my pain level is sooo high? Or maybe because of years of opiates for the pain? I stopped opiates 5+yrs ago.
    I can't seem to find a strain for me. I've tried edibles (I have to use 3times amount of a 'normal' toker. I'm a little frustrated. Does anyone else have this problem? I know I should be thankful that after 18 hits if 'finally' addresses my pain, but I must admit, I was looking forward to the feeling others describe when being high. I haven't experienced it, I've tried like, lets see...12 to 14 different kinds of weed. Medical marijuana was my 'hope' for some assemblance of a normal life. But I'm feeling a little frustrated. I can explain more when I know where to go on the site.

11. Try this section;

Medical Marijuana - Grasscity.com Forums

When the page opens, look near the upper left corner (down just a bit). You will see the link to your User CP, The forum you will be in (medical Marijuana), then a button for new thread.

Welcome to GC. :smoke:

12. Thank you very much! I will take some time to maneuver my way around the site today. I look forward to getting help from those of you who are experienced. Have a good day!

13. You may have not read this, figured I'd bump!
    It'd be a very nice contribution to also add the link in for more details!

Again.. Great thread.

14. It is stickied. I can tell because in the list of threads in Apprentice Tokers, this one has the word "Sticky:" before it. :p

15. what up i am new to this site and am lookin for advise on lighting for a 8x10 shed that i have bought ! like what is the best way to insulate it and what lights to use i have 2 x 600w hpses . i am only using half the shed for growing so that 8x4 are 2 600ws enough?????????????

16. Try looking in the growing forums there Leftbandit

17. blank page would anybody know what might cause this?

18. Did the address bar say "about:blank"?

No, but seriously, I don't think anyone is going to be able to help without a little more info, and even then this really isn't the place for it. Check out the General Feedback section.

19. figure a relative number, I.E. how much is one gram? how much is an ounce?

if you are wanting to know "how much you should get", ask your pharmasist (sp) how much you could get. a 1/2 ounce sounds about right.

everyones prices are different though