Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. You've been here since March and have 9 posts. I've been here since December and have over 400 posts. I'm pretty sure I know more about the city than you do;) That description has been like that for quite some time, and the new rule came into play on 5/21.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 4 months and a post count make you more knowledgeable? i've been lurking the site since long before december, the join date is really irrelevant. also, the post count just means you spend less time reading, and more time talking :p

3. Right...:rolleyes:

Anyways man, there is no point in you or anyone else bitching about Pandora's Box. The rules are going to stay the same until further notice.

4. i'm not bitching about the box, i've never done or had any desire to do anything besides marijuana. i'm just saying i explicitly remember the description condoning the discussion of other drugs.

and of course the rules will stay the same until further notice...that's sort of the nature of rules :rolleyes:

5. LOL is everyone too stoned to realize "frequently" is spelled wrong?

• Like Like x 2
  6. LOL. i was

• Like Like x 1

7. Oops:eek: But I fixed it:hello:

8. I like it man, hopefully it will cut down on some of the overly redundant and repetitive threads. Probably not, but a man can hope. :p

I have just a few corrections/suggestions:

- In the first line of your answer to the first question, you repeat the word "to."
    - Under "Is my weed laced?", you should discuss the fact that sometimes dealers will lace weed (with PCP or something) and sell it at higher prices. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
    - With regards to Pandora's Box, the forum description has been the same for a long time. There used to be threads aplenty about other drugs...there aren't anymore...but the description hasn't changed. (This is just a comment, not saying you need to change anything in the thread about that question.)
    -In the next question, the proper abbreviation for et cetera is "etc." (or, if you wanna go old school, "&c.").
    - While I agree that mason jars are probably the best storage option for bud, I think it's misleading to say they're the "only" one. Really a minor semantic issue, though.
    - Finally, I think you should adopt one term for weed and be consistent with it throughout. You call it "cannabis" in some places, "medicine" in others, "weed" and "bud" in others. Not all GC users are getting their weed through MMJ programs, so I don't think "medicine" is the way to go. Call it marijuana, call it herb, call it kush daddy...just call it one name!

Cheers. :wave:

9. Very good stuff here. ;D

10. #30 Mango720, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    I appreciate the comments guys!:hello:

Thanks for the corrections! I'll change them within the hour:D

EDIT:
    I changed everything except the last point you brought up, I'll do that in a bit.

11. Nicely done, someone had to do it.

12. Thanks man!:cool:

13. same here~! let me know if you figure out why this is so. iits really pissin me off

14. And I've been here since '02 and have nearly 3g posts, SOOOOOO what!!

You don't even realize THIS THREAD is the same kind of redundant thread you're complaining about.:rolleyes:

It's SUGGESTED that you try to avoid repetative threads, not an iron-clad rule. Why? because many new and old members would prefer having a "real-time conversation with other Blades and Bladies! Instead of reading threads that may be outdated(happens quickly). They may have new input and not want to be post 420 in a thread that has lost it's original direction.

TOLERANCE IS a GC custom, and is one of the many reasons people feel chill here.

It's really SIMPLE...........just DON"T read or post in threads you feel are too repetative!!!!!!

"Walk on by" It's really easy;)

Seems you've appointed yourself "Thread Police", and while we all need to help keep GC a great site, many will feel you've placed too much authority in yourselves.:smoke::smoke:

PATIENTENCE with newbies and those of us with stml is also a GC tradition.:smoke:

15. And I've been here since '02 and have nearly 3g posts, SOOOOOO what!!

You don't even realize THIS THREAD is the same kind of redundant thread you're complaining about.:rolleyes:

It's SUGGESTED that you try to avoid repetative threads, not an iron-clad rule. Why? because many new and old members would prefer having a "real-time conversation with other Blades and Bladies! Instead of reading threads that may be outdated(happens quickly). They may have new input and not want to be post 420 in a thread that has lost it's original direction.

TOLERANCE IS a GC custom, and is one of the many reasons people feel chill here.

It's really SIMPLE...........just DON"T read or post in threads you feel are too repetative!!!!!!

"Walk on by" It's really easy;)

Seems you've appointed yourself "Thread Police", and while we all need to help keep GC a great site, many will feel you've placed too much authority in yourselves.:smoke::smoke:

PATIENTENCE with newbies and those of us with stml is also a GC tradition.:smoke:

16. Alright I got some questions, ok so first off I am pretty new to
    smokin herb (5months) anyway I have a friend who provides me with my weed, he gets it from this guy that his sister knows so its kind of complicated to communicate with the actual dealer, well my friend that I get it from is in rehab for getting busted for bud at school, but he still smokes and gets away with it for some amazing reason? And when he got busted at school his mom cut off his money supply and I've been paying for ALL of the weed, and I know his "situation" but he almost seems ungreatful that I even pay for the weed and he doesent even ask if he could have any so that really pisses me off and last off he found out his release date for rehab and he throws this "pitch" at me, he sayed how about "we" save money until my realease date for rehab and have a huge celibration, and I know I am probly going to pay 90% of all the money so what the fuck do I do?

17. @cowboysaxman
    I'm glad you expressed your opinions. Alot of users find this thread extremely helpful, if you don't, then just ignore it. :wave:

@Allenrich70 Either grow your own (check out the Micro Grows section) Or find another dealer. It isn't worth you spending money so some deadbeat can smoke.

Also Bump for updates.

18. Thanks for the post, I would +rep but apparently I can't yet.

By the way, out here in California $15 a gram is standard for dank (ex. a gram of blue dream or purple), unless you get lower end stuff that looks like it's been grown in Mexico, and that can go for $10. An eighth is usually $45-50, and an ounce can vary from $200-300 (for example I can get a zip of sour diesel for 240, or a zip of purple for 270).

So I think putting up that price of $10 a gram for apprentice tokers is not very accurate, and I know it's for your area, but we all don't live in your area, so I think maybe you could ask a few people from different areas what they buy for, and post them all up here so the apprentice tokers see the normal range.

Thanks again for the post, I will +rep when I am able to.

19. Get a new dealer, then tell your friend that you don't have any money anymore (just smoke by yourself or with someone else who will throw down), or grow your own if you're able to.

20. Thanks for the input bro! I'll add some prices in. And I wish I could get a zip for 240. I paid 310 for an ounce of dank, when I actually got a quarter of dry mids :mad: I hate prohibition and dealers.