What's for breakfast..?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by I~Rok~Donks, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I just had a peanut butter, nutella, and banana sandwich on toasted bread it was so gooey..

o yea i waked and baked before that endeavor...:smoke:

2. haha nice, nutella + peanut butter on anything = bomb

I'm smoking a joint right now ( wake n' bake) but after this I'm going to make a home made bacon,egg and cheese toaster sandwich....or home made biscuits and sausage gravy...mmm its a hard choice...

3. man both those options sound tasty.. what did you end up going with..?

woke up a little earlier than usual today. Took my dog for a walk while hitting a joint, got back and had some waffles, eggs (scrambled), sausage, and some turkey bacon...

feeling satisfied...:yummy: :smoke:

Good Morning GC...:wave:

4. Mrs. Fearnow's Delicious Brunswich Stew - its a hearty awesome stew that you've probably only heard of if you're from Virginia or North Carolina. I really need to get some groceries because this and ramen is the only food I brought with me.

5. i just googled it...

looks good..

6. smoked a nice joint this morning and ate two blueberry muffins the ones you get from Sam's club..

Delicious

7. Im a health nut.

Oatmeal and Ritalin

;).

8. texas toast french toast with a lil cin. and a kief topped bowl

9. Big Red Bull and some skittles and a couple of puffs

10. I had what I call "The breakfast of kings" this morning. A small bag of teriyaki beef jerky, a couple ciggarettes and an energy drink.

My body is a temple.

11. Hungry man. lol

12. hard boiled eggs, toast

13. Went running early this morning, walked my dog came home rolled a joint took a shower then went in my backyard and hit the j...

then i made some french toast and some cinnamon oatmeal..

hey GC..:wave:

14. Just had some pizza from last night...

I put it on the frying pan and made it nice and crunchy...

15. Coffee and a slice of cold pizza. I rarely eat breakfast, but the leftovers were calling my name.

16. can't go wrong with leftover pizza...

17. left over McDonalds and a Arizona ice tea

18. Leftover steak. Probably having that for lunch as well. Sounds good to me!

19. sounds good to me too...:yummy: