Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ciggerette filter in a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chase1297, Jul 18, 2010.

1. would it work? or would it like make u less highasfuck? JW

2. First you should ask yourself, why even do it in the first place?

Wether or not it filters out THC, what is the benefit?

3. convenience? i know many people who cant roll a roach to save themselves.

i dont smoke joints often, but im also curious about whether filters work or not.

happy toking :bongin:

4. Hey yo, in my experience when joints rolled with filters bought separately (The ones you use to roll your own tobacco) I still got hella ripped and the smoke was really smooth. I have never tried smoking with a tailored cigarette thats had its contents removed and been stuffed with weed but I have mates who say it doesnt work.

If you empty a tailor and refill with weed you can rip out the filter with your teeth and just squeeze together the orangy outer skin of the filter which will act as a makeshift roach.

5. It filters out the thc.

6. i suggest going to your local head shop, convience store or a gas station and picking up a box of Swan filters. they do not filter out the THC and are handy as fuck

7. This.

8. use a strip from an index card or something to that nature

roll it into a thin tube and shove er in the end of your joint and bam instant "filter"

you can put the joint out early, don't burn your fingers, makes rolling easier.

9. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I always looked for business cards because I couldn't think of anything close to the same texture that I have around the house. Now I have plenty of filters, :smoke:.

10. #10 BonesTT, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Does nobody roll in America?

Some of the questions and examples of rolling shown on this site are very poor to say the least. You would be shot in a stoner circle in the UK.

You can buy larger tips from a head shop which probably dont filter much, normal cig tips do but not to a massive extent, you still get high just not as high. But there is always the weird option of putting the tip in the end of another spliff and smoking to the tip to get the thc, not nice though.

Just roll a roach and taste the pure lovelyness of the bud.

11. Green card is the best for roach.

12. exactly what pawlywog said. a cigarette filter will filter out some of the THC. THC sticks to everything man, I use my vaporizer and the whip is already a golden brown with THC goo that stuck to the insides of it. I've not even had the thing for a week either.

13. I smoke with Swans in my normal roll-ups and they filter out chemicals from tobacco, so of course they filter out THC.

14. ALthough being that it sticks to everything... as long as its fire you arent going to notice a thing... give it a go!

15. As many have said before me, cigarette filters cling on to some of the THC if you smoke through them. How much is lost, however, is really not known. Personally I would like to get the most out of my weed so I just avoid filters altogether.

16. i use them all the time in my .5 joints and i still get just as high if i didnt use them

17. Doubt that. You're probs jsut used to em. But each to their own.

They are far to small to roll a spliff.

Is a spliff in the UK the same as a joint in the US?

18. False

What do people base that on? Some how a filter lets through tar, nicotine ect ect but not THC. Smoking with a filter tip maybe filters out 1-2% of the THC you would be smoking with a roach.

Advantages:

-Smoother smoke
    -Slightly healthier smoke
    -When you smoking at a club/bar and the bouncer smells weed, he see you standing there smoking a roll up with a filter, not a joint :D

19. This, I agree with your first point that over here, most Americans would get crucified for rolling (as i've discovered in my own experience also with American stoners). But back to the point, there is nothing better than opening up a new pack of long blue slims and extracting that piece of green card...it's invaluable.

20. Blue?!?!!? NO.

A few of my mates like blue, stating it is 'easier to roll with'. I like silvers myself. I even started getting the small silvers for roll-ups now rthat I've found a shop that does them. I find them much easy to roll with.

America needs to get on rolling though, its half the fun.