Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating AVB...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by baurman, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Surprisingly most people don't know ABV is effective or don't believe it, mainly because you can't eat straight weed and get stoned. Then you have the lot who don't even know what ABV is, or what a vape is for that matter.

I only learned of eating ABV a few months ago thanks to Vitolo here on the city.

He has a method to make butter from ABV but it saves a lot of work and time to just throw the ABV in the recipe, and thus you don't loose any THC. I like the texture it adds to most baked goods.

2. Can some one explain what abv avb is and how to get it.

3. ABV stands for "Already Bin Vaped"

I used to be adamant that you needed to infuse THC with fat or alcohol before it would get you stoned, then one morning i thought "fuck it im gonna try it". Broke up a few big buds and mixed a load in with my bacon & marmite sandwich, i was flying all day.

4. Lol, wouldn't the bacon be high fat? So you threw ABV in? Glad it worked.

Yeah you'd have to vape the weed to get ABV then you can eat it. You're using the bud twice so you're getting more for your money.