Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wondering how much does a pound of bud cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 400 an ounce ??? Nobody around here would pay that and we have some of the dankest shit from cali,oregon, and colorado.
    What state you in?

2. 5 years ago guys

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This thread reminds me of the time my buddy and I were walking down the street and this guy pulls up with his wife asking if I knew somebody that could sell them a pound of weed.

Instantly I took off without a second thought. My buddy gave them a false number and followed behind me.

4. I live up in SF Bay Area and can attest that I currently buy pounds for $1400, but this price really depends on who you know and where you go. Just a few months ago I was buying 2g dubsacks of frankly ass weed (that's just by comparison however) and now, because of personal connections, get club bud through a grower. It really all depends how high up the food chain he is but I would suspect he is lying because if he is moving pounds, it's likely he is buying at least close to my rate, which is $87.50 an O. $400 seems real steep, I would suggest finding another dealer if you live on the west coast. Cheers

5. wtf u mean a pound is 300-3500 and an ounce is 210-250

6. Never needed to buy that much, but I'd say it's around $2500-$2800 depending on who I get from

7. #47 Nick81, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    B

8. AZ dispensary:
    Top shelf: $300-$450/oz
    Mids: $200-$350
    *2.5 oz limit/2weeks

Black market:
    Top shelf: $15/gram, $40/8th, $70/quarter, $100/half ounce, $180/ounce, $750/QP, $2000/Lb, $3000/2lbs

Mids: $10/gram, $35/8th, $60/quarter, $90/half ounce, $150/ounce, $600/QP, $1500/lb, $2500/2lbs

All prices were thru my source... Always got discounts and deals depending on how quickly I'd get it out. But I am no longer apart of those circles anymore. I rather do my own.

9. i can get you grade a for 2k

any strain you want