OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Lmao what people get caught evrryday it's not legal in my state only decriminalized

2. this isnt just for Americans ya know, in the uk there hasnt been much improvement.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #5523 khaleese, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    Ive only been caught by the police once. My H.S. graduation party, all my friends were there along with my fucking awesome pot smoking mom. so anyways, we were partying pretty hard, we had an obscene amount of pot, I mean enough that could have put us away for a very long time. ya know those first aid kits in the blue and white plastic boxes? we had that opened and filled on both sides in a mound so fucking high it was unreal! anyways I was standing on our front porch, with a joint in one part of my bra, and a big ol bag in the other, when two cops rolled up (apparently my snitch bitch neighbor had called) the one was a super dick, and asked me what was going on, asked if there was any alcohol, I lied and said I wasn't sure( as much pot we had, we had even more alcohol), his partner looked like he was gonna laugh bc he knew I was high as fuck. so they go around back and next thing I know one of my friends comes running out telling me theyre about to arrest my mom and one of my friends, so I stagger to the back to smooth shit over, bc that's what youre supposed to do when shitfaced . I get back there and Officer Dickface starts yelling at me telling me how I lied about the alcohol, and I'm like " I didn't lie, I thought we had drunken all the alcohol" hes all " stop being a smart ass, you want me to put your mom in jail?!" all the while his partner is over checking out or pot with a big ol grin on his face, like he wished he could just chill with us. anyways to finish this up, Officer dickface demands that everyone be taken home, so we stuff as many as we can in the car and my mom drives them around the corner and sits in an empty parking lot until the police left. and incase youre wondering, they let us keep our pot and alcohol, so we just moved the party inside!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I didnt say anything about the states, i said most adults, and that includes many continents and countries.

But its just a mini rant on the fact its mainly kids on here you know?

5. Over 700,000 people were arrested in 2014 for MJ in the U.S. I couldn't find 2015 stats, not sure if they have been compiled yet as it's early in 2016 still.

Bottom line is someone gets arrested for MJ once per minute in the U.S.

• Like Like x 1

6. Damn those are high numbers. In Canada, in 2013, less then 60,000 were arrested. about one every 9 minutes.

"We're laying charges on possession, but they're probably not the priority," she said. "We have to assess each file and then we'll decide at the time."

"If it's a person that's older, and they're caught with a joint or two, the paperwork alone is not something we would even deal with."
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/pot-possess...

Less then 80 per 100,000 people were arrested in my area :p

7. Was caught a few years ago when my dad came into town and stayed at my apartment. He found my bowl in my room. I hadn't really tried to hide it. He laughed at me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im a senior in high school i know i was being a hotboy no need to call me one I just wanted to share

iSeptember there was 14 of us a lake then 2 of us leave and then they call us saying that there were cops near the parking lot. We were a good distance from the parking lot, like a 5-10 min walk so we start packing up our stuff and then we see cops and they start coming some people run ( i stayed because it was kinda dark and they say they had tazers and shit) so then eventually the people who ran came back and then started questioning us and searched us, they found weed on 4 ppl and i was one of them and let the rest go. So they write me up and give me a citation my parents ground me for a week. (My mom knew i smoked and was fine just as long as i didnt get caught) sooo then time passes it's October. I go to a homecoming after party and smokeeee so much like i baked lol. But the monday after that i get a letter in the mail saying i have to be drug tested blah blah blah. I take the drug test but they only found a little bit in me. They say i take classes. So like a week later my dumbass says yes when someone invited me to smoke. So were were smoking everything was all good. We had finished smoking it was dark we were at wood, there were 4 of us. We just go sit in the car and chill, so then a cop pulls in the parking lot and turns its lights on (thinking back on it i should have ran because i have ran from them before) cop gets out of the car knocks on the window and he notices me and i notice him... It was the same cop who got me the first time and he recognized me. But I thought i was in the clear because i didnt have any weed on me. He even searched me (and put his hand down my pants) The cop calls in back up they came and then they searched the car and found weed in the drivers bag, so they charged everyone in the car with possession. So at this point i had 2 citations. My parents took my phone and lost trust in me for a while. I have to go to court but thats not till later... Fast forward to january 2nd there is a party i go to but this time i dont smoke because i have court coming up. Sooo ita about 7pm and me and ronald go pick up vodka for the party. Later at about 930 we show up at the party it wasnt a real big thing. But anyway i start drinking. I don't remember much after that. I woke up in the hospital. Apparently i had blacked out (ive done that before) but i was foaming from the mouth, i had gotten alcohol poisoning and was barley able to stay alive. My blood alcohol content was over .300 and people die at like .25 sooo after this my parents lose trust in me again and said i might not be able to go to beachweek this summer. Now skip forward a few weeks. I have knee surgery because back in November i tore my meniscus (i just started walking with out crutches today actually) then like 2 weeks ago i went to court. The court gave me 38 hours of community service a 1000 word essay on the negative affects of marijuana and this crime prevention thing which i have tomorrow and this drug group therapy which i have been going to for a few weeks.

Sooo im not smoking till after graduation and hopefully at beachweek.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #5529 Yppah, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    Well I started smoking only about a year and a half ago when I was 18. I went from doing it now and then with a friend in the fall to doing it almost 24/7 during the summer.

My parents are the type to avoid all smoking and illegal things in general (I have never brought it up with them but am almost positive neither have tried weed or even cigs) - however they do like to drink occasionally (my dad always has a pretty good amount of beer and liquor around). Also I should mention up to this point, I had never been caught using any kinds of drugs (including alcohol).

Anyway, so everything was going smooth and I was keeping it hidden (for the most part) until summer. I had just gotten back from my freshman year away at college and didn't have much to keep me busy. Me being the newbie stoner I was decided to smoke quite a bit every day in my room. I would be using a homemade bottle sploof to help cover the scent but as i'm sure many of you know, that only really helps take the "skunky" element out of the smoke (it still smells like you just smoked something). My mom would come in my room fairly often to talk to me and I would sometimes hear her say "It smells like smoke" or ask "Have you been smoking in here?" - of course I denied it every time she would mention it but I would always be scared shitless, knowing she is beyond suspicious now. Every time this happened I would tell myself "That's it - gotta start being more careful" though of course, I never did.

This went on for a few months until finally, my parents wanted to have a talk with me randomly one day - I knew what was coming. They sat me down and asked me directly what I had been smoking. I confessed that it had been weed. Both were pissed but my mom was more upset with me than my dad. I was handed a trash bag and told to put "everything I had" into it and throw it out. Luckily, I was out of weed at this point and I had also just broken my bong so I did not feel that bad about chucking it; I just threw out my glass jar and the broken bong. They explained they just wanted what was best for my health, which I completely understand and honestly from a parents standpoint, it would have been kind of irresponsible of them to just ignore it and let me continue like that (Even I can see I was doing it too much anyway, it was a waste). They also did not want me going over to my buddy's house because he is really the only person I hang out with on a regular basis and would be able to pick up weed easily from.

(Sorry for this being so long guys) But, to sum this story up - I was pretty much stuck without weed for about 1 month [only] after that until I gained back some of their trust. After I was able to easily leave the house again, I spent the night smoking with my buddy and the morning after, had my first acid trip. I felt extremely guilty about doing even crazier shit the very first time I was able to get out after that ordeal - but I must say that was probably the best day of my entire life up to this point and do not regret it. Nothing ever happened anyway, no repercussions from that time or anytime since.

I still think my parents know that I do still smoke and have just calmed down about it since they can see that I am still the same person (weed doesn't change you into a "druggie") - but I NEVER do it like I was during last summer. I will not even bring weed out in my room during the day just to ensure nothing can be smelled. I only do it at night and so far, it has worked like a charm for me.

That is my story - If there is one thing I learned its to not freak out about your parents not being cool with weed. They are really only pissed because they care so much about you and do not want anything bad to happen to you. You have too look at the situation from their perspective sometimes. If you still want to smoke while living with them, then learn to control yourself (only do it at night) - otherwise, move out.

Learn from your mistakes guys! Its all a part of life! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. . That's why the best roommate is a stoner

11. Ok heres my essay on the negative effects of marijuana....... None.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Who the fuck dies at .25 blood alcohol...

13. Thats what the doctor said? I dont know maybe he has seen patients or trying to scare me

14. Did some research and it said .30 can cause a coma and .40 death, Damn you were right

15. Got stopped once for a speed violation... young officer walks up to the car and I thought he said "dent in your speedometer?" LMAO and said "nope" while tapping on it.... can't believe he let me go.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Got in a shootout with a bartender over a bar parking lot brawl involving one small bar full of wanna be bad boys, 4 skanky strippers, rocks, car windows, 4 of my pissed off rock throwing friends, and one pistol wielding bar tender

17. That's fucked up...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Started smoking again

• Like Like x 3
  19. No reply but story. Damn it. Lost another forum for bad behavior etc. What ever if I knew that would of happened I never would have accepted that pic.i do need grow tips but happy @ least come here.