OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. i have not the absolute slightest clue, i sat outside my house for a good 10 minutes going "wtf just happened?"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not all cops are dicks, the majority are stoners who realized that "i know drugs, why not be a cop!"

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. The only time I got cause was when I was 15. My older sister is a fuckin straight edge, I hate her. Anyways, as I just got done hotboxing my shower with a homemade bong and then showering after, my sister goes in there and "uses the bathroom". 5 minutes later she knocks on my door and tells me to show her what I have left. I go to my diversion stash (the stash that was about a nickle bag just in case I got caught and had to give up the rest) that shit was at least 6 months old and dried out.

She makes me throw it down the drain or she'll wake up my parents. To this day she is still a bitch about it.

• Like Like x 9

4. Goodness, that's a fucking great idea. +rep

I gave up my stuff to my dad when I got caught.. lost my slide, bong bowl, and an 1/8th. But my bong was hidden ;) I'll retrieve it someday.

• Like Like x 1

5. Does this make no fucking sense at all to anyone else? :smoking:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. thanks for the rep! yeah. if you live at home and your parents aren't cool with it, I suggest having a diversion stash of some regs.

yeah. none at all.

7. @ rastaman007 genius Idea bro. Unfortunately I didn't have a contingency plan like that... So I was downstairs chilling and got a call to come upstairs when I got to my room my dad had every thing neatly laid out on my bed. After the initial shock, I told him I was holding on to it for a friend. That didn't fly... They took my stash flushed it, then they took a white garbage bag and put my glass hand bong and Stone pipe inside then out came the hammer it was the worst sound I ever heard. After the bong was completely shattered and my stone pipe was in 3 pieces my dad unleashed the hammer on my metal one hitter pipe. But what he didn't know is the bowl screwed off once that happened my dad thought mission accomplished and buried it all in the field behind my house. Later that night when all was asleep I dug the bag back up and saved 5 packs of screens, 3 lighters and my metal pipe. The glass cut the shit out of my hand but it was worth it. Now I'm older and wiser and know that the classic under my bed hiding spot is not a good idea... :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. good idea for a thread. now if we could only narrow down the other pointless threads in this section into one category....

9. Halfway through the last of my weed my roommate walks in and tears it up screaming that I am a no good stoner, now I need a new place to live:(

10. lol i have a diversion stash. its an old psp case that is metal and has many papers, a baggy with some stems, some old dank seeds, a small glass vile with a little nuggy in it and a little dugout. If i ever need to give up my stash... There it is lol

11. How about Really Depressing Stories?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its almost 10AM here, and over breakfast with mom, we're talking about college (I'm going to San Francisco in August for college). After breakfast my maid comes in, and says 'I know why you're going to San Francisco of all places...', gives me a somewhat dirty look, sighs/laughs and walks off. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I got caught by my Mom last night. I went beside the house, took two hits, came back in and asked for a root-beer.. she smelled it, I seen her sniffing, got super scared, and ran downstairs.. she came down, smelled my breath, my hands, ect.. I denied it, but it was obvious. She left the room and said "dont be doing that here!"

14. I get busted all the time, because of the smell -on me, or in my room. But my family is pretty cool about it :smoking:

• Like Like x 5

15. Haha hell yeah! I used to split up my stash in 2 baggies in 2 different hiding spots so if I ever got caught..Lol.

16. I'm not the brightest stoner. Ive smoked in my driveway twice and got caught by my parents both times. Somehow my mom found my weed too. Kind of sucks but they dont really care enough to do anything so woot woot!

17. Yeah, so pretty much I was at my friends house party. Hella people there. At least 30 heads in a small 3 bed 1 bath house.

Anyways I'm hittin the bong Hella hard in the living room when who walks through the door?

A cop.

Luckily I knew him, he actually lived right across the street from me at the time. Cool guy.

He asks me if I'm ok to drive home, and I'm like, "...yessum."

"What was that?"

"Nooo... I need a ride."

He puts me in the back of his car, and clears the rest of the party out. All the while I'm thinking I'm going to jail.

But he just takes me home, and makes me wake my parents up around 3am.

They open the door, and I'm like, "Hey guys! Long time no see!"

They wernt too mad. Pretty chill about it actually. Told me never to carry anything on me at school, work, or in public.

They never told me I couldn't smoke tho:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  18. You didn't get busted, you just got called gay!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. To make a long story short, Mom walked into the room at the wrong time, happened to find the lock-box with all my stuff in it which was under my bed... BUT she didnt find the ounce that was laying in the dresser right next to my bed... Id much rather loose a few pipes, a grinder, and some papers n old baggies from like a year ago rather than my fresh ounce :) She flipped shit, and i was like..... cut off from the real world for like a month (no cellphone, computer, going out, not even TV...) , then she like grounded me for about half a year and drug tested me every other week/ every month. It was all good tho, i found ways to get around her bitching :)

Good stories so far guys :D keep em cominggg

• Like Like x 1
  20. hahahahahahahahaah "i see you found my bong"

• Like Like x 1