singers that make you mad.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by detailed one, Jul 11, 2010.

1. "Hit me up a link if theres a thread like this."

Well heres my list...

Lady Gaga (most of her songs drive me up the wall they on the radio every 20 minutes).

justin Bieber...My ears bleed.

Drake...He does all this stupid hand movement and face reactions like hes taking a shit in his music videos. :eek:

Lil Wayne..Nothing but everything.

Justin Timberlake...I get mass headaches...

Kanye West...He's overly cocky and anoying.

Rihanna..She was Cute...now shes fake and ugly...

I hate most "wanna-be fake singers"...

2. Axl Rose. Fuck I hate that guy and his voice.

3. no singer hurts my feeling like that

Lady Gags just gets a big WTF ?? from me...fuckn weirdo

4. The guy that sings in Rush.

5. any rapper thats on the radio or mtv....or raps like them trying to be like them one day.

edit:dude above's avy reminded me i also hate metalcore/hardcore/deathcore....any of that fake faggot metal Jobforacowboy-type shit

6. #6 Dryice, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

edit: Lol@ fake faggot metal. Exactly right, metal is faggotry.

7. LOLD
    But uhh
    Lil wayne, some of his music is good but the fact they say hes the best rapper alive pisses me off.

8. Fuckin' agreed. Axl is such a doucher.

9. I can't take this dude seriously. Not only was he on Degrassi, he was the kid in a wheelchair on Degrassi. I can't hear him without picturing him in that wheelchair.

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

hahha^^^^^ now that u said that .. im guna picture him in that wheelchair everytime i hear his raps

11. It's impossible for me not to.

12. [​IMG]

13. bret michaels!!

14. lady gaga
    beyonce
    anybody singer under 18 (taylor swift, hanna montana,ect)

15. Mike Skinner
    Thom Yorke

They don't really make me mad. I just don't like them.

16. I'm joining the guy who said Bono. That guy and his band piss me off to no end mainly him though I can at least stand some of his music. Axl as always struck me as the kind of a guy I would punch.

My most hated singer is Gregg Allman.I love the mans music but he narced on one of his former roadies and got him 80 years in prison because Greggy boy got brought in for Heroin and was trying to save his own ass by throwing someone else under the bus.

That is a combination of the 2 worst things a person can be a Narc and a hypocrite

:smoke:Caligulove:smoke:

17. Wait, so a rapper can't be taken seriously if he actually needed a wheel chair?

18. Drake is the best lyricist out there, get out of my face