Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a dime typically last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jul 6, 2010.

1. A dime for me is a gram.
    1g will last me an hour or two.
    But if im trying to conserve some then prolly 2 days is the most i can make out of that.

2. A dime here in chicago is .5 That would last me about an hour

3. the buddah here in BC is so tasty... shit, i smoke an 8th every 2 days, would do double that if i can afford to...
    But ya, could smoke a half ounce a day for a week till i needed a break, and that break would prolly be like what, a day... :devious:
    the question u posted could have answers that are all over the board bro..
    right now i gotz rockstar kush and dutch king kush, my quarter is depleting rapidly !!:smoke:

4. a dime around here is 1.7g(high mids) and i use my one hitter most of the time so about 4 days here

5. You buy half a gram of dank everyday. Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Buy Eighths or more so you save money dipshit
    How do you sound? Grow the fuck up.

6. Eighths don't get you a discount. Anything under a half zip is full price.

7. If your buying .4 ten sacks you shouldnt be rollin blunts man thats pricey

8. I used to buy Oz's and smoke em in 7 days, but now i buy a dime a day.. usually .6-1.0 and it lasts me a day.. a dime a day is the way

9. A dime of dank would be .5
    It would last me an hour, if that.
    I've never bought a dime tho.

10. I live in Jersey (USA) and weed is really expensive where im at (ill be lucky to get a G for 20) so a dime lasts me about one or two bowls depending on quality.

11. Anywhere from 2-6 days depending on quality.

12. Got laid off. All I get is $25 dollars a day detailing cars. Whats the difference from buying an 8th for $65 dollars, or half a gram a day for $10? A $5 dollar discount a week? .5 a day for 7 days is an 8th.

Sorry I dont get 4 grams of dirt for 10 bucks like you.

13. For real man you get 4 gs for 10 bucks? Is your weed even green?

14. 10 bucks will get me .6 guaranteed any lower and you're getting ripped around here. I can get a .7 dime and sometimes even .8 or .9 if i get lucky and it'll be high mids or dank. :hello:. .7 will prob last me a day with 2 smoke seshes.

15. 3 days at least. I'm a light weight to. I can drink my weight in alcohol. But four hits off a pin joint and I'm threw. Smoke the hole thing and I'm FRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :D

16. swag = 30 minutes or maybe one sit down if judge judy is on
    dang = err two days if im alone

17. #37 Slater420, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    a dime bag here is 1.2 grams
    i can make 1.2 grams last awhile...
    i can load 6 .2 bowls(personal bowls..i get a pre good high off .2) and ill smoke .2-.4 daily(if im conserving) ill buy an o for a discount price. then weigh out half a gram for everyday haha. sense i got my digital scale i been conserving HELLA

18. I don't even fuck with dimes, I burn too much :( I wish I was on that schedule though, because it would be sooo much cheaper (if I could make dimes last). And no high-grade dealers I know around here even sell dimes. If I had .5 of dank, it'd last a match on a blunt, or a bong pack..so >hour. A dime of regs would last me an evening.

19. two joints. so i usually try to smoke one, then the other the next day. but tonight, im prolly gunna smoke both js cuz im tryin to be high as fuck

20. A dime is $10 of weed. Half an eighth, which is what you're referring to, lasts me a few days, 5 at most.