Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price for quarter ounce of beasters/dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, Jul 5, 2010.

1. what price do you guys normally pay for a quarter ounce of beasters or low dank? im just getting a rough idea of whats a good price?

2. For KB i pay 80 but theres a bunch of variables that go into that.

3. $80/Quarter Ounce - Bubba Kush

It's a sick deal though

4. lower dank- around 90, maybe a little more
    amazing dank with a name- 120ish
    but prices vary by area and so do standards

5. Anywhere from 90-120 depending on quality and demand at the moment.

6. Generally, in the US, if you want a quarter of dank you'll be looking at paying 100-130.

But that entirely depends on who you specifically know. Could be much more different than that. It's an unregulated market.

edit: In non-medical states.

7. Anywhere from $90-$120. It all depends on where you live and who you get it from.

8. I try to never pay over 100 a 1/4 for dank. The best weed I have ever smoked was only 100 a 1/4 so why pay more, but since I travel a lot for work I have to break that rule sometimes or smoke dirt.

9. Here it is 50 for a Quarter Oz of Afghan Kush.