Do all dicks taste the same?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cheating Death, Jul 4, 2010.

1. #41 DV, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
    This whole thread is lol wtf?

:laughing:

But if all girls taste like pennies and pussies came first...
    then how did they make pennies taste like pussy?

(my bf agrees with you michel)

All girls are copper and rusty on the inside....

2. the actual wetness isn't what tastes like pennies ... it's the fleshy part of the inside of the pussy that I find has that taste, probably very hard for you to get at on your own (if you're flexible enough then congrats!).

3. I think the real question here is, how do you make your dick taste like candy:confused:

4. The title of this thread made me lol.
    Little did i know that opening it would make my splein explode.

Now before I throw in my input, I am no way gay, or have ever wondered what dicks would taste like [I'm laughing as i type this]

But I'm sure they taste different. Just like how each person has their own smell, then we should have our own taste.

NOW THE REAL QUESTION for you ladies...
    Can you tell what a man has eaten previous to when he cums in your mouth?

5. ^^
    Yes.
    Sometimes spicy, onion-y, things along those lines.
    Not like actual you had lamb and tuna fish for dinner...

Semen is different.
    I think all semen tastes different but the actual dick
    shouldn't unless he didn't wash or something.

6. LMAO thanks. I've always herd that women can tell when a guy eats McDonalds kuz his baby-batter will be really satly.

And thanks for the info, I'll be sure to eat some jalepenios next time before i jizz in someone's mouth. Hahaha.

But seriously though, that's pretty interesting.

7. Not exactly, but I know when they ate fruit or when they ate meat.

I remember my ex cumming and I swallowed and almost threw up. Turns out he had something with bacon for breakfast, roast beef sandwhich for lunch, and a burger for dinner. Red meat will do it >_< *shutters*

Yeah that's what I said. The dick will taste the same but the semen reflects on their diet. All girls taste different because we get wet and just like with men, our fluids vary based on diet. So it's not actually our pussy that tastes different, but the wetness.

8. Hahaha I guess that's why he's your ex.

9. My dick and I would be proud to volunteer if anyone is conducting physical research on the topic.

FOR SCIENCE!

10. Gotta start dating more vegans / vegetarians. ;)

11. The guy I'm talking to now is veg... I'm excited hahahah I'll see how it goes and report back lol

12. ...after he's had a nice big meal of saurkraut and brussel sprouts.

13. *ahhhh ugh*

>_<

noooooooo

14. My penis has smelled different for the past few days. I think it's either because I just quit taking anti-depressants or because of a change in diet.

15. My penis smells like clean clothes. I usually grab my boxers/pants right out of the dryer and i guess the smell lingerrrrrrs onto my peeps.

After plenty games of basketball/working out i expect it to smell like sweaty balls though.

16. at first i was gonna make a quip about drinking the sweat that drips from my balls but then i wondered something.

if the male g-spot is the prostate, then is it possible to stimulate it by not putting something up your butt?

like going the long way, i don't know maybe you ate something big enough to hit it, but it would dissolve before you had to shit otherwise you'd shit something the size of a tennis ball.

just a random thought...

17. All dongs taste like mango sherbet.

18. ahaha
    Yes and No.
    True it is easy to believe that a dick tastes the same as all other dicks because well shit its just a shaft surrounded with a skin opening up to a head. Though as one lady did say, scents are assioacted with taste so one could believe that No, dicks do not taste the same.

The reason is simple, each person lives their life differently. So because of this we can have different oils, sweat, cologne, detergents, crumbs (for you messy eaters), dirt, sex/masturbation "left overs" etc etc... These all would add to the taste. And lets not even get started with being cut vs uncut which could tech add to the debate as well.

PS. girls taste like batteries.

19. Anybody who doesn't clean themselves after fucking someone before they move on to the next person, is fucking gross and that's a good way to catch shit.

Also, I don't know what kind of chicks you've been around but you may want to stay away from them or buy 'em some body wash or something. :D

20. WOW this thread came far! without me getting bashed haha.

what a miracle