Online Ouija Board.... actually... freaked me out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Jul 4, 2010.

1. damn, was hoping it'd work - got nearly every question wrong, including the yes/no's

2. I asked it if it ever smoked pot and it said 305 years. then i asked it if i smoked pot and it said yes. then i asked it what color my shirt was and it knew it.

3. I talked to 'Ivan'. He was killed in a war because he was a coward apparently.

4. i told a ouija board to eat shit and now every night when i lay the occasional baby powder on the ground, footsteps appear.

5. I asked it if my room mate was gay (he is) and it said "no" soooo yeah...lol it fails.

6. are you a retard? yes
    do you have down syndrome? yes
    is this ouija board for real? yes
    game over!

7. Its bullshit. :laughing:

8. #29 TheDanks, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    Me: Do you know what marijuana is?
    Deadguy: Yes
    Me: Do you like marijuana?
    Deadguy: No
    Me: Have you ever smoked marijuana?
    Deadguy: 829 years :eek:

:hello:GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! THERES WEED IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!!

EDIT: I asked what color weed was and it said blue..... not good.

9. coulda been dank purp and hes color blind... just an idea:confused::smoke:

10. haaha guys obviously its fake!!! its just hilarious and sometimes some of the shit that they know or guess right is creepy haha but mostly its just bullshit, but fun bullshit

11. It said i was dead!! Damn how did i not know this?

12. that ouija board is a robot! not a ghost! fuck this shit man!
    [​IMG]

13. rofl the same thing happened to me

14. damn what a bump

15. me:hi other:yes me:what color is my shirt other:red me:you are wrong other: bye
    then it said i died i was like what the fuck is rong with you then i giggle a little for nothing wtf is rong with this game

16. Bone Thugs n Harmony - Mr. Ouija - YouTube
    I played this shit in the dark,When I was 13-14 (Not the song but the actual Board game),And ever since I drifted from Family and Friends and Mainly Fucking society,I think it ws for the better,I forgot what I asked it though.....Im buzzed up!

17. dUDE WHAT THE FUCK,sO MANY LINKS i'M DRUNK AND DOWN 2 PLAY!

18. Christian here.. got the glow in the dark board ... dont fuck with it! Its real! Think its fucked with our lifes since .. im not crazy.. it really works even by yourself! Never did it alone but the fiance did .. aint no joke!

19. hey the online board that people poste pictures of here is NOT fake, I am sure, I asked it regular questions like it's name, location, etc. Then I asked it what color shirt I was wearing and it guess right (blue) on the first try! I don't think it's just a coincedence or lucky guess because I read that others asked it the same question and it guess correctly on first try as well...