Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about driving cross country with bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dabigmandawg, Jul 2, 2010.

1. I'm going from Arizona to Kentucky in a week with my parents. We're going through New Mexico and Texas and then on up to Kentucky. Are there any places where a drug dog might be on the way there? And if so, is it likely to get caught if I baggy it, wrap it in air fresheners, baggy it again, and then jar it? haha. I don't think it's likely with my parents and all but still I'm just paranoid about the dog.

2. I've never seen or heard about any random check points searching for grass unless you are crossing a border into another country. The only reason you might be stopped is for speeding or random DUI check points (which are all over the place in Tennessee)

3. you're fine

4. as long as you stay away from the mexican border you are fine. theres small immigration checkpoints along the way, mainly in arizona and texas. sometimes theres dogs, sometimes theres not.

i say to the only area he'd have to worry about is el paso

5. If your real worried try doing this. I'm not sure if it helps with dogs but flying in Canada this is how i rolllllllllllllllllllllll;

a)Get an EMPTY shampoo bottle.

b)Stuff the inside with tinfoil paper. Like pretty good so it reflects the bottle in a realistic way.

c)Stuff your herb in there. (I use the big bottles cuz you can stuff almost 2ozs in there)

Rinse and repeat if you find some and wanna bring it back home!