"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. LOL, don't take me so literally. That shit is meant to appeal to kids, not "bitches" :rolleyes:

2. haha.. I like corona and heineken. I've always known heineken came in cans, but have never seen a corona in a can..not to mention a tall boy... until recently. First thing i thought was if it tasted different from bottles.

Best is tap though...whish they would regularly keep corona & heineken on tap at the average bar, and kegs available at local liquor stores.

Same with soda.... fountain is better;):smoking:

3. If you like it from the tap then the can is the best bet when your not near one.

Like I was saying the flavor of the beer (fat tire) is just as good from a can poured into a glass as the tap is.:smoking:

4. Come to Wisconsin.

5. Hard Lemonade is good... but I don't know about this mike guy.

If you take REAL lemonade made with fresh lemons and sugar and mix that with Patron silver Thats some good hard lemonade. And you can make it as weak as a mikes, or strong as you want :D

6. Same for me...

but it depends...

sometimes i slam 4

and im fine....

i drink the mikes " harder " lemonade....it's 8% alc instead of 5%

I usually buy 4 on friday, and drink 4 fine..

but sometimes like 2nite.....i get a bad stumic ache after 2....usually if I drink them too fast, i usually have to lay in bed for 20 min until it goes away which I just did, which lead me to googling this problem.

sometimes, it lasts longer than 20 min, but if I lay in bed for 20 min, I wait for the ache to thin out, and eventually, I can go back to what I was doing......the ache is not pleasant at all...its really annyoing, but soon as it goes away, you feel brand new...i enjoy these drinks because i can drink easy, as I am not a big fan of beer taste, but the stumic ache is just a chance i need to take if I want to drink.

7. Tastes nasty, imo.

8. No I drink beer like a man

9. Drink a 6 pack of the cranberry one and you are smashed. It sneaks up on you like crazy. You get done drinking and you're like damn what a waste of money, and then 10 minutes later you can't walk straight, its ridiculous...

4Loko is better though...

10. Sometimes you slam 4? And you get tummy aches after drinking 2 mikes hard lemonades lmao

Geez someone get this kid a pair of balls

11. I like cocktails ( strong cocktails mind you), never been a fan of beer (although I'll chug it down no problems).

But when I drink I'm usually high, and when I'm high I'm not a fan of sour tasting shit like beer, so a delicious cocktail always hits the spot!

My drink of choice is vodka and red bull .. Yea I'm such a college chick...:eek:

12. your not the 1st girl to say this ienjoysmokin

13. #133 NY11725, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    lol? ur a idiot! I didn't say sometimes I slam 4.... i said sometimes I slam 4 and im fine, as in no stumic pains, and on other days, i can drink two, and get a stumic pain

having balls has nothing to do with the sugary acid in the drink that eats away your stumic lining. So, I guess everyone else needs balls too because the drink can sometimes bother them too...lol

geez someone get this guy a brain.

14. #134 Mr Hood, Nov 12, 2011
    I was making fun of you because you slam mike's hard lemonade lmao why would you even say that. "Yeah bro were gonna go slam some Mike's tonight!" That's like those kids that say they do weed. Under any circumstances if you need to take a timeout after drinking 2 mike's hard lemonades then you are indeed a pussy. There's no exception

And I refuse to be called an idiot by someone who absolutely butchers the word "stomach" that I and everyone else knew how to spell when we were 4. Irony at its finest

15. #135 NY11725, Nov 12, 2011
    its called slang, and get use to it, pretty much the whole world uses it, don't be one of those typo grammar correcting little bitches. As far as slamming, i meant that in... a easy drink to drink fast. not as in ...oh hey guys, 2nite is my mikes harder lemonade slam night.... And you dont do weed, you smoke it, and yeah, if it upsets my " stomach" I will stop drinking it until it goes away. Any high sugar drink or candy can upset someones belly, so stop acting like Im one in a million...and i dont drink mikes hard lemonade, i drink mikes " harder " lemonade, learn the difference. Bigger can, more sugar, higher chance of a stomach pain

and yeah, you are indeed a idiot for acting like you never got a stumic pain after drinking too many sugary or drinks with a sugar acid.....like for real, it's called being human.

16. They taste like straight up lemonade, they're bomb.

17. Try these

[​IMG]

18. hell yeah! When the hangover the next morning just ain't enough.. and I wanna kick it up with some explosive diarrhea.. i'll remember to reach for a Mike's

19. Mikes Hard-er Lemonade, Bitch bear at its finest for sure.

Tbh when ever I want a good whiskey sour, I go buy a couple of these and mix in a couple shots of whiskey. (unfortunatly that whiskey is almost always R&R or KillemDead)

20. More for me!