super dark purple buds "black"

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by armyabe, Jul 1, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I got some Purple Mr. Nice like this but darker. It looked very black too, some mighty good stuff. Really tasted sweeter or fruitier to me.

2. Purple Panama gets to be a pretty deep purple.

Attached Files:

3. I usually sprayed purple maxx (also mixed with dutch master penetrator) every other day or every few days.

Do not foliar feed with gravity. It might just clog up the spray nozzle. I don't know if you have any yet or have used it before but its thick like motor oil, or syrup.

4. the directions should be on the bottle. You don't use during the flush, you use right before.

GRAVITY

Directions: Can be applied alone or with regular nutrients. Nutrient concentration should be reduced by 1/3 when applying this product. If plants are grown under HPS lighting, lights should be raised 6-12 inches.

Soil: Use 1 teaspoon (5ml) per gallon of water and apply for 2 consecutive waterings beginning about 3 weeks before the end of flowering, or, use 2 teaspoons (10ml) per gallon of water and apply once.

Hydroponics: Use approximately 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and run for 5-12 days beginning about 3 weeks before finish. Due to great variability among hydroponic systems, a good rule of thumb is to run larger doses for a shorter time and smaller doses for a longer time.

Don't overuse! More is not better!

Purple Maxx

This product usually causes a massive uptake of nutrients so fertilizer solutions should be cut back by about 1/3 (750-900ppm).

1. If you are close to the end of the following cycle it would be best to feed this product with plain water. Use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per gallon of water right to the end.

2. If you are just starting the bloom cycle, use 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water and apply about once a week or foliar feed with 1 teaspoon per 2-1/2 gallons of water. If plants show no sign of tip burn, nutrient strength can be increased somewhat. Almost all testers over the past 2 years have noticed larger more massive flowers-especially when used with Gravity.

Hydroponics Application: At this time hydro is a big unknown. One thing for certain. DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! If using this product in the reservoir, it should be added the day before a reservoir change. Best is to use the foliar feed method as far into bloom as possible.

Contains non-plant food ingredients: Organic acids, Amino acids.

5. You sure this wasn't a pruple strain plant that was cured with the water method of curing. Water curing can cause a plant to turn deep brown to black.

6. ok lot of strains, now for the overall yeild of these strains? really trying to find a purple that can produce. i know that is ussually the issue with this.

7. Did you grow that or take the pic online somewere?