Obama's Online "Identity Ecosystem"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MountyBounty, Jun 30, 2010.

1. What is everyone bitching about, its a voluntary program so no one has to use it if you don't want.

god dam you guys go crazier when you see something about Obama than a fat kid does when he sees a twinky

2. It encourages people to move to a single point failure system security model which could represent a major threat to people's sensative information, while at the same time giving them a false sense of security.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its ok, vote his ass out in 2012..Hopefully we get a smart one this time.

4. Who the fuck would ever use that?

5. Ron Paul !!! :D

6. Exactly, encourages them, not forces them, if you don't want to be in it because you feel that your free mcafee subscription is better than the governments anti cyber-attack programs then by all means, DONT OPT IN

7. I don't think they designed the smart grid to track down some MJ growers lol. It's a much needed system for our country to become more efficient. But this new idea...:confused:

8. #28 SpacedOut, Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
    I'm not concerned about myself, I'm concerned about people who aren't so technically inclined having their personal information compromised. You see, I sometimes think about the well being of other people.

EDIT: BTW, McAfee is an anti-virus program to protect personal computers from being infected, we're talking about protection of information that would have already been sent out over the internet and could be intercepted or compromised on a remote server, two different things.

• Like Like x 1