THC Bomb finally harvested and dried (so many jars full)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by MrMatrix, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Not bad looking.
    How long did you veg/flower?
    And you say you flowered in a 3 gal? Man, since it was only one I woulda' put 'er in a 5 gal.

2. Thanks Geoff :D

Vegged for 1 month and flowered for 2 months. I didn't think she was going to stretch so bad so I wasn't prepared for it and my 3gal pot was the biggest I had haha.

3. did you have a clone?

4. Nope it was a 1 time thing....for now

5. i mean did you grow your plant from clone or seed? that was like a short grow or is that how well inside growin goes

6. Started her from seed :D

Indoor grows usually last 2-3 months (shorter with autoflower strains) and yes indoor works :smoke:

7. can you send me the link to your seed mate?

8. you bought 10 seeds had 1 female?

9. Bought 10 seeds, they gave me 11 :D

Had a 50/50 male to female ratio germinating 4 thc bombs

10. so outta 4 sprouts you had 3 males? that sucks

11. 2 females and 2 males. 50/50 :D

12. oh i see :p

you should send a fellow toker 1 seed my way ;)
    haha

13. vernoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +++++++++=rep

14. so what was the dry weight?????
    i am thinking about buying some and right now i wanted something that is somewhere between good and mid and has a wonderfully big yield......and i settled on a thc bomb
    so before i get there what kind of lights and nutes did you use?
    and have you smoked any of it? what is the high like and what would you guest is the thc content is?
    :rolleyes:

15. #36 MrMatrix, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    I wish I knew the official dry weight but my friends brother lost the scale about a week before it was dry haha.

It did fill about 5 mason jars though. Definitely was more than a couple ounces from just 1 plant grown under not optimal conditions.

This shit is fire and was worth the risk buying seeds and trying it out for a kind of unknown strain. I mean I could have easily bought some white widow seeds or northern lights etc but I wanted to try something a little different.

I used a Gen3 90w UFO LED light and some CFLs to veg it out a month or so then it showed preflowers and I switched to 12/12 for about 2 months. The LED broke halfway through flowering so I had to return it but I got bigger CFLs and had it under like 150w of 2700k CFL.

I nuted it like twice during veg and 4 times during flower and I fed it molasses water throughout pretty much, and I flushed it once before harvesting (the water looked like soysauce haha) The nutes I picked up were called Jack's Classic.

I've smoked it in bongs, bubblers, joints and I've vaped thc bomb many times since harvest and I could easily sell it around here for $60 an eighth. The smell is fruity, not skunky at all or noseturning stinky but very pleasant.

Because I harvested her probably a week or two early, the high is completely in your head and energetic. You just don't want to lie down and zone out, you actually want to get up and explore outside and your mind races from thing to thing. The THC content is pretty up there with the big boys, if I grew it under better conditions (HPS, better soil, etc) thc bomb would definitely be a top 5 strain to have :smoke:

16. I might wanna get some of this THC bomb

17. :smoking:Thanxs for the picture man ! Im now really looking forward to planting my own thc bomb seeds. (I have ten regular seeds) Does anybody know if this plant is good for clones.
    Ive always been a "Big bud " fan , but now i think im converted to the Bomb.

Could this be the only Bomb that could be good for humanity.

P.S. Does anybody know of any stains that are good for outdoors in a scottish climate ??

18. I don't see why thc bomb wouldn't be good for clones.

19. Any pics of it growing? Nice harvest :smoking: