THC Bomb finally harvested and dried (so many jars full)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by MrMatrix, Jun 25, 2010.

1. #1 MrMatrix, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    It's been a long road full of unpredictable obstacles but my single THC Bomb lady was finally harvested 2 weeks ago!

Here are some pics of her doing what she does best...filling lots of jars!

Also, this is just 1 female :D

Attached Files:

2. can i have some? :)

3. There's plenty to go around :D

4. I would def like some ahaha is the strain THC Bomb

5. Looks good man wish i could have some lol

6. I have a cheque in my hand its empty.. Put whatever price you want

7. Very nice job! Imagine how good your next grow will be with all the knowledge you gained from this one. :)

8. My next grow will indeed go better than this one. I'll know what to expect in terms of just how much taller these lovelies get when switched to 12/12, I'll use a pot 1 gallon bigger or more than what's the norm (she was stuck in a 3 gallon pot and stretched, because of no fan...not my decision!, as tall as me haha)

I learned how to defeat/control those pesky black gnats (inch of sand on top of soil)

I'll try to control the humidity and temperature better and feed nutes on a more scheduled basis hopefully.

And as for you monster90, I'd ship you a free 1/8th if you'd pay for shipping :D

9. Dammit as soon as I get like a lot of money for no reason Im moving to Cali or LA im sick of getting searched by cops cause Im high and yes Il pay for shipping lemme just search my wallet for pennies

10. I haven't smoked any of it yet. I'm waiting a couple weeks (or whenever my stash I saved before I harvested her runs out haha) for that perfect cure and when she's at her absolute best!

11. noice! how many plants are we seein in those jars?

12. Just 1 female!!! THC Bomb sure is a production plant haha. And she wasn't even in perfect conditions or grown with anything special really.

13. ayy dog wanna send a seed or two my way? :)

14. why is your launchbox like frosted?

15. what is that lil box thing

16. It's my gf's launchbox and it is glow-in-the-dark nail polish haha. 1 minute under a light and it glows really awesome.

And for German, it's the Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB). The best little portable vaporizer to get I'd say ;)

17. haha can you take any pictures of that? would love to see a glowing MFLB

18. Oh its a vape! thats badass!

19. Nice crop there dude - very nice