Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wawa = no drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovaOfThaGreen, Jun 25, 2010.

1. I got a job for Wawa most likely in the bag, they're just doing a background check (never had any issues with the law, shouldn't be a problem) and then the manager's going to call me. I'm wondering if they drug test? On every application I've had, if they drug test they usually make you sign for consent for drug screening. This had no mention of screening or drug testing at all, plus I've read a couple threads on here where like 80% of the people said there was no test for Wawa. Can anyone verify? Don't think I would pass a test at the moment... lol

2. One-Time Bump

3. What kind of store is Wawa man?

4. Convenience store, guess they don't have em out on the west coast?

5. or the east coast lol...nvr heard of it either. idk i doubt they'll drug test u if its just a convenience store.

6. Weird haha. I'll have to check where Wawa operates, I always thought it was a pretty common store.. but alright thanks. Has anyone had any experience working here by any chance?

7. No, they don't. my friend marcus works at one down the road from me.

8. probably a north eastern store. out east, its broken up into north and south when it comes to stuff like that. like up north they have white castle and south we have krystles

9. Thanks man. Looks like I can eat my brownies now lol

10. Nope, dont have em here

11. "Wawa is a chain of convenience store/gas stations located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It operates in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia." - Guess that settles it lol

12. I like how this turned into a "What is Wawa" thread lol