Unbreakable Bong Demo/Review. ~*VIDEO*~*Must See*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Electus Unus, Jun 21, 2010.

1. very good review on why EVERYBODY should own one... lol, just watch it.:hello:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKJ7YmDn5I8&playnext_from=TL&videos=ZOXnGazpsMM&feature=grec_index"]YouTube- Unbreakable Glass Bong![/ame]

2. hahHhHHhHahahahah:hello:

3. I kinda had a feeling that was going to happen...

Maybe this weed is making me psychic :eek:

4. I dont know if that guy was being serious or not.

Who the hell told him glass bounces? haha.

5. well after inspecting the video a little, im thinking he may actually have unbreakable bongs for sale. i dont know if the water in the bong has something to do with it, I.E. weight. i bet if he did the same thing with it empty he would have a shot to redeem himself.

EDIT actually im not sure if there is water in that, it sounded a lot like it but the ground by his feet just kinda looks like a lot of busted glass

6. #7 deacon, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    you should see his next product......."the jigsaw bong"....priceless...the look on his face...the wall hanging behind him lets us know he is amoung the coolest of the cool....fear not

7. i dont follow... is this sarcasm. with the broken bong being a jigsaw puzzle?

8. Lol i've seen this before, I'm pretty sure its fake but its still funny haha

9. that guy reacts like a PRO the cameraman at the end is hilarious the way he says "uhh ya"

10. That guy is an idiot.
    The only way that glass wouldn't have shattered is if it was like 1cm+ thick / acrylic.

Doesn't help he threw it at the floor, lmao. :smoking:

11. I fucking died when it broke

12. awesome i want one. i think tosh.0 should give him a redemption

13. Now who would have thought that hurling a glass bong at the floor would result in a bouncing bong... A for trying to make an unbreakable bong A for awesomeness and I'm forced to give an EF (pun intended) for epic failure... Haha

14. Lol @ this vid

Lol @ EF for 'epic failure' :D

15. lolololololol

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats awesome.

17. one more time?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6FUR_nhGX8]YouTube - trololololo (full version with lyrics as seen on the Colbert Report)[/ame]