Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which recipe to pick for my weedibles!?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by turnoffyourmind, Jun 21, 2010.

1. #1 turnoffyourmind, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    So today is my birthday :hello: and I'm making edibles, but want to use a ridiculously dank recipe. So I'm already makin the butter now, just have to choose which recipe to throw it in... put a little over a quarter of straight dank into em. check the links and lemme know which you think is the best...! :D

Disappearing-Marshmallow-Brownies/Detail.aspx

Peanut Butter and Cream Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Nestle Toll House Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Very Best Baking - NESTLE Very Best Baking

2. bump it

come on, no one?

3. first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! taking a bong rip for you:bongin: but i would definetly go with the peanut butter cream brownies. those sound dank as hell

4. Happy birthday! :wave: Peanut Butter Cream brownies sound wonderful. :yummy:If you have not made the butter already you might want to consider some other options to get more bang for your bud though.