Custom Whips

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blackbur, Jun 13, 2010.

1. from the lack of a reply I will guess no

2. Nope.. that woulda been super impulsive. I don't even have a vb.

3. damn wish i knew where that shop was...jk
    "super impulsive"
    you just described me, and I hate it...seriously man I spent 1200 last month on glass! and its only the 5th and Ive already spent over 300.00...:rolleyes: I still eat out every night so its all good(no not mcdo's & bk, haha blech).

I have 3 vb units, 2 customs (one is covered in a high times centerfold, and the other is a Fabulous Furry Freak Bros theme)and one standard, actually I gave that one away to my sister so I have 2...I would post the pics but I noticed vaporizers aren't as popular...maybe when I get a custom whip made.

4. lol please post those two units...:hello:

5. I'm in the middle of selling my house and I repacked them for the walk throughs, I will dig them out and take some pictures or video...stay tuned

6. To be honest, I can't wait til I can do that and just shrug it off. I'm just a struggling former college student biding my time til I can get financial aid again. I won't have money to do things like that for a very long time.

That whip is at 42 Degrees ann arbor. If you decide to act on that impulse hit me up. 42 doesn't ship.