Seeing Orbs of Light Energy??

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LittleJacob, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Helping others and working with others allows us to take this journey together!
    There is a massive variety of modalities and schools of healing on this planet right now.
    In fact, there are more modalities and accessible healing methods on this planet right now than ever before! It is a very exciting time!

I say you open the doors that present themselves. I cannot tell you what is right for you, but I don't need to--because you already know! Just listen!

I can shed some light on the more technical side of getting "certified" and legal though.
    In order for you to legally work as a healer in most states you must be one of the following:
    -Massage Therapist / Bodyworker [panchakarma, polarity, etc.]
    -Reiki Master
    -Chiropractor
    -Nurse
    -Minister
    -Yoga Instructor [perhaps]

There may be others but it depends on the State you live in...I know a couple states don't even require any of the above. So I would look into your State regulations and laws.
    Just keep an open heart and open eyes!
    Healing and helping others is a very noble path to take in life and I wish you the best of luck!!
    :wave:

2. Must be to do with your energy body, when i was 15 and into N.E.W(new energy ways) i saw small tiny bright dots of light and occasionally black orbs, very interesting stuff i stopped a few years back so did seeing the orbs.

3. #23 Greenrocket, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2010
    I bet what you were visualizing has something to do with lack of oxygen to the brain.

Try having a hot bath and getting up quickly.

4. .....

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

6. Your post includes no information, either. You just tell us some story about some random ass orbs of light energy or some shit and expect us to think that this is real stuff, when in reality, it's you on some god damn drug hallucinating some stupid shit.

The more I read this entire spirituality forum, the more dumbfounded I'm becoming. My IQ is steadily dropping.

7. lol

Yeah, I don't remember seeing any god damn auras when I was a child, nor have I ever seen this phenomena of "children looking above people". That's just plain old made up BS. If this were true, children all over the world would be describing auras.

There's 2 explanations here. 1. There are auras, but nobody but a few children and some internet people see them. OR 2. Auras are total BS. Occam's razor here, I'm going with option 2.

8. Sounds like a phosphene to me. Sometimes I get them too after sudden strenuous exertion or even after a particular vigorous sneeze, like somebody else pointed out. They're interesting, but you don't have to resort to explaining them with magic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene

9. Yeh, and you knew :)

10. I just asked for all possible explanations. Like I said, it just happened to coincide at a time when I doing energetic practice.

I wasn't sure what it was - hence why I asked. They just looked like what I would describe as white floating dots of light.

Perephone.. very interesting, but I don't think it exactly describes what I saw :)

Either way it was a trippy phenomenon that I experienced and that's about all there is to it.

peace

11. Ahoy there LittleJacob,

I don't know how I stumbled upon this after so long but YES, I know exactly what you're talking about! I saw them too and they are truly majestic! It happened the first time I done LSD, a while back now. Me and a friend accidentally took abit too much LSD for our first try, of course having no idea about the power of the stuff! But yea I don't want to bore you with all the magnificent details so I'll just mention a few of the experiences of the whole night: when the stuff started kicking in really heavy (BIG VIBRANT BLOTCHES) we got lost and walked a never-ending path through rain which of course was a storm of diamonds. Only to be so confused/enlightened over the fact that me and my friend had turned into the same person <- yes it happened. Then to walk down the golden brick road (which in the reality with hindsight is the most orrid road ever). Nevertheless we made it back to my house, and I am being 100% legit when I say only God knows how we got back because literally we forgot who we were where we lived how to use our phone etc. so yea arrived back at mine then after everything started fading back to reality a bit I was lying down in my bed and the morning sunshine was coming up. As I lay in bed just admiring the dancing objects of the room, I started to see the light orbs. And at this point it was like the icing on the cake I was like Woah this shiz is crazy why has noone told me about it before! So yea thousands of little light orbs, like atoms, all following each other in a linear line in all different directions - going not too slowly but also not too quickly. All spaced about the perfect distance away from each other, then when they hit a wall they would bounce off it and go in a different direction. So after observing the phenomena for a while, I was looking down at my white bed sheets and all the light orbs travelling and bouncing off everything started to form a mystical purple holographic pattern - what I can only describe as a flowing and pulsing flower. So yeah, this flower was like some sacred geometry and it was potently piff. Of course me describing it will never do it justice. So obviously after my whole epiphany and finally coming back to reality, after a week or so, I did a bit of research online only to find out that what I was actually seeing was indeed light orbs, crazy shiz. The way light travels is in atoms in a straight line; then when they hit a point they basically explode in to a whole load of more atoms ricocheting everywhere and so on. And of course now I know what the flower of life truly looks like - (piff).

So yea Jacob, it's good to know someone has had the same experience! If what I have said sounds anything like what you saw, let me know! - and also my story sure does sound hectic and many who read it will come up with some bs malarkey, maybe some saying I've got mental issues or others thinking I'm crazy - but I ain't, lols. Obviously you can't experience it, until you experience it (;

Peace bruvaaa,
    Trinhhhhho

p.s. I would not recommend doing drugs unless you are in a parentally supervised environment out of harms way with a lot of water to keep ya hydrated, and also you must do it with an open mind and positive attitude it is all about the people you are with, I wouldn't recommend doing it alone because you will go crazy and could end up god knows where. and by parental supervision I mean friends who are mentally strong and up fo tha ride q;