Flowering and Flushing PROBLEM!!! Give me ideas! PLZ

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GnomegrownMW, Jun 12, 2010.

1. OK, so I have 2 babys that are the same age old but look as if there going to be done at different times... I attached a picture you can see what there sitting it. All the roots are entermixed. I need to some way flush the one that looks almost done here soon. And the other one has a week or two to go and I dont want to start flushing it yet. The nugs on the later one havnt fully developed and are still really soft. I NEED SOME IDEAS PLEASE. let me know what you think. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. wait until the second plant nears maturity and flush using a product similar to florakleen (GH) and harvest both at the same time.

maybe next consider using seperate res's or switch to a dwc system to prevent your current problems

3. Bump. Do the flushing chemicals work well, This is a DWC system. Are there anymore ideas out there guys I can use as many as I can get.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Thanks in advance.

4. yes! flushing agents work well and cut the flush time drastically.

2 weeks flush with straight h2o

or

2-3 days with the flushing agents. (note, use diluted solution)

5. hey bud,
    i'd go ahead and start flushing 'em both.
    2 weeks is generally the prefered flush
    time by most accounts anyway...plus,
    you have so much leaf on both plants that they
    can "steal" some nutrients from the green/leafy
    areas for the next 2-3 weeks...the large sun and fan leaves start turning yellow/red/purple as the buds
    take the last remaining nitrogen and stuff to
    help them mature...if you want to cut a few buds
    and start drying 'em for personal use,go ahead...
    you can harvest the girls in small phases...
    they look really nice by the way...enjoy!!!