***WOMAN--G-String, Thong, or Booty Shorts--ONLY***

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BUDS4U2NV, Jun 10, 2010.

1. I think it's trashy if your undies show... I wear thongs bc they don't give me wedgies, they don't show pantie lines, and they're comfortable

2. Boyshorts. They're super comfy and make the ass look good, but thongs are cool too. Those are basically the only two I wear. I don't like the 'normal' kind of underwear... I don't know if those are the bikini kind or what, but whatever they're called, I don't like them.

3. SHWIIIING!! Haha.

I wear mostly booty shorts/ cheekies or thongs. Really it depends on what I'm gonna be wearing and how I feel. But both are comfy and look gooood.

4. Why throw out? It'd be such a waste... you could always donate it... to me? :D

5. well personally i like 'hipsters' just lyk laura marie :)

i have lots of underwear, cheekers, bikinis, boyshorts for sure, hipsters, but i dnt own thongs actually ive never worn one before :confused:

i hear all these ladies saying they wear them when they want to feel sexy, but i when i want to impress my bf i get a cute outfit and i always get them with boyshorts or cute cheekers :)

daily is just depends wat im wearing and to avoid panty lines also depends on the material the panties are made of

6. what the hell are cheekers??

7. Girls who let their panties hang out need to buy better fitting pants. It is trashy as hell.

I wear thongs when i want to be sexy. :)

8. [​IMG]

9. Ok, so what are hipsters??

10. Hmmm, now if we could only get these girls to go towards AW's thread

11. Basically the same thing only they cover a little less of your front and more of your ass.

12. well most of the time i wear tight pants so i rock a thong because it's most comfortable. sometimes i go commando, it's refreshing lol. when i go out and expect my pants to be removed by someone i'll wear some hot little booty shorts or some cute frilly lacy doodad.

13. lol wouldnt do much. I posted a pic of my gf on his crack thread. and he took it down :p

14. ^^ failed attempt at trollin

15. [​IMG]

16. Best thread ever!!!
    I feel a level of understanding of the female that most males do not experience....

17. Racism aside that is pretty fucking funny.

18. It's cool, I'm black.
    :D