***WOMAN--G-String, Thong, or Booty Shorts--ONLY***

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BUDS4U2NV, Jun 10, 2010.

1. #1 BUDS4U2NV, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    ****WOMEN ONLY****

To all my beautiful bladies, please let us in to whats under those pants. ;) :devious:

Hey maybe you go commando, that works as well.

What are the pros and cons of your choice.

I really dont know how you girls walk around all day in a thong. I really dont.

2. #3 jamesh, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    I wear the thong.

There are no cons. It's feels like going commando with something on. How could it have cons?

The kind made of candy work for an occasional when there's no food around. Then I get commando and candy.

3. thong, everyday. its more comfortable to me than normal underwear. it feels like too much material. i actually feel like im not wearing anything but my pants. you would think it would feel like a wedgie, but theres not much material there so it really feels like nothing. plus, theres some pretty cute ones.

4. Bikinis.

I have a big ass... I only wear thongs/g-strings if I'm going out and might get lucky (which is super rare) or if all my bikinis are in the hamper. Or if I'm wearing a skirt/leggings that would otherwise show my pantyline

They give me massive wedgies... but sometimes that's not so bad.. LOL

5. Pretty much what my GF says, but I think she wears panties more often.

6. im not a lady but i wear boxers :)

7. ^^ Are you illiterate??

8. let it be:)

9. You can't post a *ladies only* type thread and not expect dudes to open it. You just can't it's the internet.

10. illiterate no...just thought id put my 2 cents in

11. Your right. Can we go on with this thread now.

You know what, who the fuck cares who posts, troll for the lulz... I do it so fuck it.
    :bolt:

12. boyshorts are my go-to choice. I too have a giant ass.

I wear thongs/g-strings when I'm wearing something where I don't want a pantyline to show, or when I want to see an o of surprise followed by a :ey: followed by a .... ... ... from my boyfriend

13. boy shorts baby!! I almost forgot about those.

but you mean boy shorts as in boxers or boy shorts as booty shorts??

14. boyshorts as in booty shorts, but the ones that are underwear, not the ones that slutty girls actually wear around in public

15. Booty shorts look good on girls with a nice ass. Not every chick can pull it off.

It seems like you got it all figured out :ey:

Your boyfriend is in good hands like Allstate :laughing:

16. yeah i wear these sometimes but i seem to be buying them a size too small LOL half my ass hangs out them.. or are they supposed to be like that? lol

17. Sometimes I wear G-string... sometimes I wear thongs... sometimes I wear bikini...

But most of the time I wear brief underwears.

18. Going commando - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha. yeahh.
    Pros- freedom! and the occasional breeze. :D
    cons- i forget to wear underwear when i want to go clothes shopping and cant try anything on and i feel weird borrowing other peoples pants.

19. :eek: Boyshorts here as well. Love those things.