Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Penis shaped bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlunt Zilla, Jun 9, 2010.

1. ive been smoking for a couple months and it seems like for every bowl i see that doesnt look like a penis i see one that does look like a penis

idk just wondering if anyone else notices........ or i just have weird friends

2. It's true that a good amount of pieces look like penises, if that's what you're trying to ask.

3. I have a chillum that I bought while I was Extremely high. I realized the next day it was peach colored and dildo-esque shape, thus I named it the chilldo.

4. I lol'd.

5. haha good stuff

6. Did you buy it in the gay section of your local headshop?

7. My mom picked up my bub last night and said, "Is this supposed to be a penis?"

:laughing:

8. :hello:

9. My friend's mom had a small ceramic/stoneware pipe that shaped to look like a phallus with balls. This was several years ago, and it was stolen by a group of boys that my friend invited over to chill.

10. lol you should of said "What if it was?" to your mom.

11. HAHAHA. best nickname ive seen on here yet.

12. lmao The funny this is, I told her it was my Dildo/Bubbler combination as a joke and she just straight up walked away with a nervous look on her face.

:laughing:

13. Yeah, I actually really like smoking out of it now. That's the best thing about light colored glass, you can really see how much it changes. Oh and also I bought it at my local headshop downtown called 'Wonderland'

14. ..i have a local headshop downtown called wonderland.

15. Are you perhaps living in Asheville NC?

16. a friend of mine had a bong that was glass shaped like a dick and balls...the bowl was in the ballsack.he would tell people to put fire to his balls and suck on his head.that dude was kinda wierd...never smoked out the bong cuz i wasnt sure where it had been!

17. Bum Bum Buuuuum!

18. The very first pipe that I bought looks pretty much like a penis, so I named it peewee. I bought it because it was the cheapest that the headshop had (by three whole dollars).

19. Just keep your eyes open, dont want any real ones to pop in there. ;0 jk toke it man.

:smoking:TheDaveJ420 channel:smoking:

20. Are you talking about the ones that are made to look like genitalia or just the resemblance of your average glass spoon's mouthpiece to an uncircumcised prong? Because if you mean the former, I was just in Venice Beach last month and all the head shops were proudly showing of their new arrivals: dick and pussy bongs. They must all order from the same place.

If you mean the latter, then yes, I've noticed that, and I find it somewhat offputting to put a glass foreskin to my lips. I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with that.