Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying while high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jam-pack, May 11, 2005.

1. In my opinion, it's impossible.

2. I studied high a lot this last semester. Definitely need to smoke if I take adderall to study. Somehow even made Dean's list too lol.

3. i concentrate more when high, i put some headphones on slap some reggae or some kid cudi and i get in the zone to be productive

4. Absolutely agree with comment above. In my 3rd masters i had only 1night left to finish a 3.5k word difficult business report. I decided to get high in order to make the process more interesting. I was very very focused, some interesting creative ideas came up and i wrote them down and made an epic report., just writing and listening to fast paste music!!! got an B+ on my report . i guess its a good grade for a last minute report :) 

5. i study high all the time

makes studying much more interesting and I find it easier to concentrate on a mild high

6. As an everyday toker, I always thought even though I don't really feel it, that I am always at least a little high like if i smoke at night when I wake up I may not feel high but I still kind of am... hard to explain i guess. But anyways because of this if I study for a day or two without smoking I get very anxious before taking my test so what I like to do is take one rip maybe a half hour before my exam, review some material then very calmly and relaxed take my exam. I am a third year Biomedical Engineering student and going to take tests completely sober can be pretty nerve racking and I find it really helps take the edge off. I don't think going in ripped would be a very good idea for me although everyone is different!

7. I've tried it but I get sidetracked way too east and end up eating and playing xbox. I try to steer away from that as much as I can.

8. ^^ bump

student first, user next, consumer all the time.  study habits die hard, unless you stay high above 6 feet when in so deep going nowhere fast burning bud forgetting where the bong was placed so you rig up a commando scene bottleneck with supersport edition bowl and flint rock to start gravity rips without the water because you forgot the water.

aaaaannd cut.