My new HVY mini beaker [pic and milkshot]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xenith, Jun 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[ame=http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u259/userbars8/?action=view&current=MOV01795.flv][​IMG][/ame]

You don't see the smoke but it was a big hit (and smooth.)

2. Nice man, how much did it run you?

3. i feel like this piece is a must have for anyone's collection

gret little tube man

happy toking!

4. Thanks yall. The local headshop was having a sale so I grabbed it at $49.

5. idk how much these go for but 49 bucks seems to be a steal!!! thats whatsup

6. 49!!!! how thick is it?!?! i want it

7. $49 sounds like a great deal. i love the low pro joint.

8. thats a sick piece, ive been thinking about getting one of these. they have them at my lhs for $50. they look like they hit and clear nice!:smoking:

9. nice piece!

I was looking at getting one of these or a small syn tube to hook up to my vaporbrothers vape.

10. ALT has them for 45 bucks. Use it all the time to vape through. Great little bong. German glass and made in the USA.

11. Great deal for $49! Looks like it's at least 5mm thick. Happy toking!

12. It is 3mm thick. Blown out base is pretty thin.

13. My bad, ty for the heads up!

14. I can get a milk vid up of me ripping my MF Launch Box through this if anyone cares to see it.

15. ill rep u if you throw one up, im curious if it will give a decent vapor milk...

16. It's a two-breath thing but yeah it rips. I'll take a vid when I toke in about 30 minutes.

17. very nice. i like mini beakers

18. I clear mine with one breath, but then, I'm clearing vapor, not smoke. Guess that makes a bit of a difference, eh?

Suggestion. Try hot water in your Mini. Works great.

19. lwien, have you noticed a worse smell after using the hot water?

I have.

20. You mean the bong itself smelling worse, or the exhaled vapor smelling more?